What the heck?
搞什么鬼?
Oh, we should have done this years ago. - Jessie wait. What about Woody? –
哦 我們早就該這樣做的 - 翠絲 等等 伍迪怎么辦?
He’s fine, Buzz. Andy’s taking him to college.
他沒事的 巴斯 安迪要帶他去大學
Now, we need to go.
現在 我們得走了
You’re right. Come on.
你說的對 來吧
Buzz? - Woody.
巴斯? - 伍迪
What’s going on? Don’t you know this box is being donated?
這是怎么回事? 難道你們不知道這個箱子是要捐贈的嗎?
It’s under control, Woody. We have a plan. - We’re going to daycare. –
一切盡在掌握中 伍迪 我們有一個計劃 - 我們要去幼兒園
Daycare! What, have you all lost your marbles?
幼兒園! 什么 你們都瘋了嗎?
Well didn’t you see? Andy threw us away. - No, no, no. He was putting you in the attic.
嗯 難道你沒看到? 安迪拋棄了我們 - 不 不 不是的 他是要把你們放進閣樓的
Attic? So how did we end up on the curb? - That was a mistake.
閣樓? 那我們怎么最后到了路邊? - 那是個誤會
Andy’s mom thought you were trash. - Yeah, after he put us in a trash bag.
安迪的媽媽把你們當垃圾了 - 沒錯 是他先把我們裝進垃圾袋的
And called us junk! - Yeah, I know it looks bad. But guys, you gotta believe me.
他還叫我們破爛! - 是的 我知道這很令人傷心 但伙計們 你們得相信我
Sure thing, college boy. - Andy’s moving on, Woody. - 當然 大學生 -
安迪已經開始新的生活了 伍迪
It’s time we do the same.
我們也該這樣做了
Ok, out of the box. Everyone, right now!
好了 所有人立刻從箱子里出來!
Come on Buzz, give me a hand. We gotta get this thing. - Woody, Woody. –
來吧 巴斯 幫我一把 我們得把這個弄下去 - 伍迪 伍迪
We need to figure out what’s best for everyone.
我們得搞清楚哪種選擇對大家最好
Oh great, great. It’ll take us forever to get back here.
哦 完了 完了 我們永遠也回不來了
Oh it’s all right, Barbie. You’ll be ok.
哦 沒關系的 芭比 你會沒事的
Molly and I have been growing apart for years.
Molly已經冷落我很久了