What’s daycare? - Sh Sh Sh.
什么是幼兒園? - 噓 噓 噓
Mom! - No buts. You choose the toys you want to donate, I’ll drop them off at Sunnyside. - 媽媽!
別反對了 你選擇想捐贈的玩具 我把它們送到陽光幼兒園去
Poor Barbie. - I get the Corvette.
可憐的芭比 - 雪佛蘭跑車歸我了
Andy, come on. You need to start making decisions.
安迪 快點 你得開始做決定了
Like what? - Like, what are you going to do with these toys?
什么決定? - 比如說 你打算怎么處理這些玩具?
Should we donate them to Sunnyside? - No!
要不捐給陽光幼兒園行嗎? - 不行!
Maybe sell them online?
那要不在網上出售?
Mom, no one’s going to want those old toys.
媽媽 沒人想要這些舊玩具
They’re junk. - Fine. You have till Friday.
他們都是些破爛 - 好吧 你可以把它們留到禮拜五
Anything that’s not packed for college or in the attic...
沒打包帶去學校或者放到閣樓上的...
is getting thrown out. - Whatever you say, Mom.
都會被扔掉 - 好吧 好吧 媽媽
What’s happening? - We’re getting thrown out, you idiot! That’s what’s happening!
發生什么事了? - 我們要被扔掉了 你這個白癡! 就是這么回事!
You need a hand? - I got it.
要幫忙嗎? - 我自己能行
Here. So you gonna miss me when I’m gone?
給你 我走后你會想我嗎?
If I say "no", will I still get your room?
如果我說"不" 我還能得到你的房間嗎?
No. - Then, yes, I’ll miss you.
不能 - 那就 是吧 我會想你的
I can’t breathe. - This can’t be happening.
我喘不過氣來了 - 怎么會發生這種事
Quiet! What’s that sound?
安靜! 那是什么聲音?
Andy!
安迪!
That’s not trash. That’s not trash!
那不是垃圾 那不是垃圾!
Think, Woody. Think, think, think.
想想辦法 伍迪 想想辦法 想想辦法
Buster, come here boy. Come here.
巴斯特 過來寶貝 過來