All good toys who’ve gone on to new owners.
這些好玩具都已經找到了新主人
But through every yard sale, every spring cleaning...
但經過了那么多次舊貨出售 春季掃除...
Andy held onto us.
安迪留下了我們
He must care about us or we wouldn’t be here.
他一定很在乎我們 否則我們早就不在這兒了
You wait. Andy’s gonna tuck us in the attic.
你們等著瞧 安迪會把我們收到閣樓里的
It’ll be safe and warm.
那里既溫暖又安全
And we’ll all be together.
而且我們全都會在一起
Exactly.
完全正確
There’s games up there and books and ... The racecar track.
那里有游戲有圖書還有... 賽車道
The racecar track, thank you. And the old TV.
賽車道 謝謝 還有舊電視
There you go, the old TV. And those guys from the Christmas decorations.
你說得對 還有舊電視 還有圣誕節裝飾用的那群伙計
Well, they’re fun, right?
是的 他們很有趣 對吧?
And some day, if we’re lucky, Andy may have kids of his own.
有朝一日 如果我們幸運的話 安迪會有自己的孩子
And he’ll play with us then, right?
他又會跟我們一起玩了 對吧?
We’ll always be there for him. Come on guys ...
我們會在閣樓里等著他 來吧 大伙兒...
let’s get our parts together, get ready and go out on a high note.
讓我們收拾好東西 準備光榮引退吧
I’d better find my other eye. Where’d you leave it this time?
我得找到我的另一只眼睛 這次你又把它丟在哪兒了?
Some place dark and dusty.
一個黑乎乎的 布滿灰塵的地方
Come on. Let’s see how much we’re going for on eBay.
來吧 我們看看我們在易趣網上值多少錢
Don’t worry, Andy’s going to take care of us. I guarantee it.
別擔心 安迪會照顧好我們的 我保證