我不知道它在考驗我還是在發泄情緒,我的猴子已失去控制。它不斷消除我答錄機上的留言,應該是個意外。
Rachel: No, yeah, I've done that.
哦,是的,我做過這種事。
Ross: And then, like three days in a row he got to the newspaper before I did, and peed all over the crossword.
它連續三天在我看報紙前,在猜字游戲上尿尿。
Rachel: I've never done that.
這我沒做過。
Ross: Last night,I don't know what he did but there were capers everywhere!
昨晚,我不知道他做了什么,他到處蹦來蹦去!
Chandler: All right, now look at her and tell me she doesn't look exactly like her sister.
看著她,告訴我她和她姐長得不一樣。
Joey: I'm saying I see a difference.
我看到不同之處。
Chandler: They're twins!
她們是雙胞胎。
Joey: I don't care. Phoebe's Phoebe. Ursula's... hot!
我不管,Phoebe是Phoebe。Ursula很火辣。
Chandler: You know that thing, when you and I talk to each other about things?
我們不是常談論事情嗎?
Joey: Yeah.
當然。
Chandler: Let's not do that anymore.
咱們別再干那事了。
All: Hey guys! Hey!
嗨,大家好!
Joey: Hey Phoebe, guess who we saw today.
嗨,Phoebe,猜我們今天遇見誰?
Phoebe: Ooh, ooh, fun! Okay... um, Liam Neeson.
哦!有趣!嗯……Liam Neeson。
Joey: Nope.
不是。
Phoebe: Morly Safer.
Morly Safer。
Joey: Nope.
不是。
Phoebe: The woman who cuts my hair!
剪我頭發的女人。
Monica: Okay, look, this could be a really long game.
你們到底要猜多久?
Chandler: Your sister Ursula.
你姐姐Ursula。
Phoebe: Oh, really.
哦,真的。
Chandler: Yeah, yeah, she works over at that place, uh...
她在那兒工作……
Phoebe: Rift's. Yeah, I know.
Rift餐廳,我知道。
Chandler: Oh, you do? Because she said you guys haven't talked in like years.
你知道?因為她說你們已多年不說話。
Phoebe: Hmmm? Yeah. So, um, is she fat?
嗯,她胖嗎?
Joey: Not from where I was standing.
從我站的角度一點也不。
Phoebe: Where were you standing?
你從什么角度?
Rachel: Um, Phoebe, so, you guys just don't get along?
Phoebe,你們合不來?
Phoebe: It's mostly just dumb sister stuff, you know, I mean, like, everyone always thought of her as the pretty one, you know.Oh, oh, she was the first one to start walking, even though I did it... later that same day. But, to my parents, by then it was like "yeah, right, well what else is new?"
這只是姐妹之間的事,大家都認為她是漂亮的一個。她先學會走路,雖然我是在當天稍后學會的,對我爸媽而言那已經不新鮮了。
Ross: Oh, Phoebe, I'm sorry, I've got to go. I've got Lamaze class.
Phoebe,抱歉,我得走了,我得去參加心理助產班。
Chandler: Oh, and I've got Earth Science, but I'll catch you in gym.
我得去參加地球科學班,健身房見了。
Rachel: So, is this just gonna be you and Carol?
你和Carol兩人去。
Ross: No, Susan's gonna be there too. We've got dads, we've got lesbians, the whole parenting team.
不,Susan也要去,那有爸爸,女同志…全部的父母都會到。
Rachel: Well, isn't, isn't that gonna be weird?
這樣不是會很奇怪?
Ross: No, no. I mean, it might been at first, but by now I think I'm pretty comfortable with the whole situation.
不會的,一開始或許會。但現在我已坦然面對。
Monica: Ross, that's my jacket.
Ross,那是我的外套。
Ross: I know.