Rachel:So Phoebe, what do you want for your birthday?
Phoebe,你想要什么生日禮物?
Phoebe:Well, what I really want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me.
我想要我媽復活和我共享人生。
Rachel:Okay. Let me put it this way. Anything from Crabtree and Evelyn?
好吧,我這樣說吧,想不想要“艾芙琳”的產品?
Phoebe:Ooh! Bath salts would be nice.
我想要浴鹽。
Rachel:Ooh, okay,good.
好吧,好的。
Jamie:What is this place?
這是什么地方?
Fran:Look, you're cold, I have to pee, and... there's a cup of coffee on the window. How bad could it be?
你很冷,我想尿尿,窗戶上又有個咖啡杯,還有比這更糟的嗎?
Jamie:I think we have an answer.
我想我們有答案了。
Fran:What's she doing here?
她怎么會在這兒?
Jamie:This could be God's way of telling us to eat at home.
老天爺明明就是叫我們回家吃飯嘛。
Fran:Think she got fired at Riff's?
她被Riff餐廳開除了?
Jamie:No, no, no. We were there last night. She kept... bringing swordfish. Are you gonna go to the, um?
不,昨晚我們還在那兒吃飯,她不斷端來劍魚,你要去……
Fran:I'm gonna wait till after we order. It's her, right.
點完之后再去。是她吧?
Jamie:It looks like her.
看起來像她。
Jamie:Um, excuse me.
抱歉?
Phoebe:Yeah?
怎么?
Jamie:Hi, it's us.
是我們。
Phoebe:Right, and it's me.
好呀,是我。
Jamie:So, so you're here too?
你也在這兒?
Phoebe:Much as you are.
和你們一樣。
Jamie:Your turn.
該你了。
Fran:Err... we know what we want.
我們知道我們要什么。
Phoebe:Oh, that's good.
很好。
Jamie:All we want is two Caffe Lattes.
我們要兩杯拿鐵。
Fran:And some biscotti cookies.
還有小餅干。
Phoebe:Good choice.
不錯的選擇。
Jamie:Definitely her.
絕對是她。
Fran:Yeah.
嗯。
Monica:I can't believe you. You still haven't told that girl she doesn't have a job yet?
我真不敢相信。你還沒告訴她她失業了?
Chandler:Well, you still haven't taken down the Christmas lights.
你還沒把圣誕燈拿下來。
Monica:Congratulations, I think you've found the world's thinnest argument.
恭喜你,你發現了世上最薄弱的爭論。
Chandler:I'm just trying to find the right moment, you know?
我只是在尋找適當的時機。
Rachel:Oh, well, that shouldn't be so hard, now that you're dating. "Sweetheart, you're fired, but how about a quickie before I go to work?"
應該不會太難找到,因為你們已開始約會。親愛的,你被開除了。我上班前何不來個“速戰速決”?
Joey:Hey.
嗨。
Rachel and Chandler:Hey.
嗨。
Chandler:You know, once you're inside, you don't have to knock anymore.
進門后就不用再敲門了。
Monica:I'll get it.
我來開。
Monica:Oh. Hi, Mr.Heckles.
嗨,Heckles先生。
Mr.Heckles:You're doing it again.
你們又這么做了。
Monica:We're not doing anything. We're just sitting around talking, quietly.
我們什么都沒做,我們只是坐在這兒靜靜地聊天。
Mr.Heckles:I can hear you through the ceiling. My cats can't sleep.
我可以透過天花板聽見,我的貓睡不著。
Rachel:You don't even have cats.
你根本沒養貓。
Mr.Heckles:I could have cats.
我原本有機會養。
Monica:Goodbye Mr.Heckles.
再見了,Heckles先生。
Rachel:We'll try to keep it down.
我們會很小聲的。