求婚以后,我就說明了。
Ross: Right.Because you were really in control up until then.
是啊。因為你控制全盤直到那個時候。
Chandler: Well, I ended up telling her everything.
最后我把一切都告訴她了。
Rachel: Oh, how'd she take it?
她的反應如何?
Chandler: Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing.Little tip: if you're ever in a similar situation, never ever leave your hand... on the desk.
坦然接受。除了拿釘書機釘我之外。告訴你們,以后遇見類似的狀況,切記別把手放在桌上!
Monica: Okay, I think I get how to do this.
我想我知道該怎么做了。
Phoebe: Alright, so, can we turn this off? Can we just make it... make them go away? Because I can't, I can't watch.
我們能把電視關掉嗎?能把他們弄走嗎?因為我沒法看了。
Monica: Okay, Phoebe, they're gone.
Phoebe,他們走了。
Phoebe: Okay.
好的。
Monica: Are you alright?
你還好吧?
Phoebe: Yeah. It's just, you know, it's this whole stupid Ursula thing, it's...
還不是 Ursula惹的禍。
Rachel: Okay, Phoebe, can I ask? So, he's going out with her. I mean, is it really so terrible?
Phoebe,我能問……他和她約會真有那么糟嗎?
Phoebe: Um, yeah. Look, I mean, I'm not saying she's like evil or anything. She just, you know, she's always breaking my stuff.When I was eight, and I wouldn't let her have my Judy Jetson thermos, so she threw it under the bus.And then, oh, and then when I was 12, she broke my collarbones.Alright,she didn't mean to do it but I think it still counts.There was Randy Brown, who was like... Have you ever had a boyfriend whowas like your best friend?
對,我不是說她是很壞,她總是給我添亂!我8歲時我不給她我的熱水壺,她就把它丟在公車下。我12歲的時候,她弄斷了我的鎖骨。她不是有意的,不過也算。然后,有個Randy Brown,你們有沒有過男友身兼好友的情況?
Monica and Rachel: No.
沒有。
Phoebe: Well, but that's what he was for me. And she you know, kind of stole him away, and then... broke his heart... and then he wouldn't even talk to me any more.Because he said he didn't wanna be around... anything that looked like either one of us.
我當時的狀況就是如此,她把他搶走又傷他的心,他從此不和我說話。因為他說他不愿再見像她我們倆之一的任何人!
Rachel: Oh... Oh, Phoebe.
哦,Phoebe。
Phoebe: I mean, I know Joey is not my boyfriend, or my thermos, or anything, but...
我知道Joey不是我男朋友或者熱水壺。
Chandler: You're not gonna lose him.
你不會失去他的。
Monica: Hon, you gotta talk to Joey.
你得找Joey談。
Phoebe: Yeah. Okay.
好的。
Ross: No, come on, he doesn't know this stuff. If he knew how you felt.
拜托,這些事他全然不知,如果她了解你的感受。
Phoebe: But he's falling in love with her.
但他愛上她了。
Rachel: Oh please, they've been going out a week. They haven't even slept together yet, I mean, that's notserious.
拜托,他們才約會一個星期,根本還沒上床,八字都還沒一撇呢。
Phoebe: Okay... Okay.
好吧,好吧。
Phoebe: Oh, okay, oh.
好吧。