Monica:Okay, I'll take "Idiots in the Workplace" for 200 Alex.
要我就在“工廠里的白癡”上押200亞里克斯。
Chandler:It's not just that she's cute, okay. It's just that... she's really really cute.
這不是她漂不漂亮的問題,這是……她真的真的很漂亮。
Ross:It doesn't matter. You don't dip your pen in the company ink.
都一樣,兔子不吃窩邊草。
Rachel:God, I even know that I'm pretty much unemployable.
上帝,我知道我幾乎不應該被雇用。
Monica:Ross, your little creature's got the remote again.
Ross,你的小動物又在玩遙控器了。
Ross:Marcel, Marcel, give Rossie the remote. Marcel,Marcel, you give Rossie the remote right now.Marcel,you give Rossie the remote.
Marcel,Marcel,把遙控器給Ross。Marcel,Marcel,你現在就把遙控器給Ross。Marcel,把遙控器給Ross。
Monica:Great.
這下可好。
Ross:Relax, I'll fix it.
別急,我會修好的。
Rachel:Cool... "Urkel" in Spanish is "Urkel."
酷!Urkel在西班牙文中叫“Urkel”!
Ross:How did he do this?
它是怎么辦到的?
Chandler:So tell me something, is leaving the Christmas lights up part of your plan to keep us merry all year long?
你讓圣誕燈一直開著是想讓我們,“快樂”一整年?
Monica:Ah no, you see, someone was supposed to take them down around New Year's... but obviously someone forgot.
不,某人應該在新年期間把它拿下,但她顯然是忘了。
Rachel:Well, someone was supposed to write "Rachel, take down the lights" and put it on the refrigerator... How long has that been there?
某人應該寫下“Rachel,拿下圣誕燈”然后貼在冰箱…… 在這兒多久了?
Monica:A really long time.
時間可不短了。
Chandler:Hey, where you been?
你上哪兒去了?
Joey:I went back to Riff's. I think Ursula likes me. All I ordered was coffee, she brought me a tuna melt and four plates of curly fries.
我到Riff餐廳去了,我想Ursula喜歡我。我只點了咖啡,她卻端給我鮪魚和四盤的薯片。
Chandler:Score.
成功了。
Joey:She is so hot!
她好帶勁兒。
Chandler:Yeah, listen. Okay, before you do anything Joeylike, you might wanna run it by err...
好的,不過聽著,在你做一些Joey風格的事情前,或許你可以找……
Joey:Phoebe?
Phoebe?
Phoebe:Yeah?
怎么?
Joey:You think it would be okay if I asked out your sister?
我約你姐出去你會介意嗎?
Phoebe:Why? Why would you wanna... do that? Why?
為什么?你為何要那樣做?
Joey:So that if we went out on a date, she'd be there.
因為如果我去約會時,她就會在我身邊。
Phoebe:Well, I mean, I'm not my sister's, you know, whatever, and um...I mean, it's true, we were one egg, once, but err, you know, we've grown apart, so, um... I don't know, why not? Okay.
我的意思是,我不是她。呃…… 沒錯,我們曾待在同一顆卵子,但我們各自發育,我不知道……有何不可?
Joey:Cool, thanks.
酷,謝啦。
Ross:You okay?
你還好吧?
Phoebe:Yeah I'm fine.
還好。
Ross:You wanna watch Laverne y Shirley?
你還要繼續看Laverne y Shirley?