What, all five out at once? That's very odd.
五個全部一起出來 真是奇怪
And you second. The younger ones out before the elders are married?
妳排老二 老大的還未婚,小的就出來?
Your youngest sisters must be very young.
妳最小的妹妹一定非常年輕
Yes, my youngest is not 16.
是的,最小的還不到十六歲
But it would be hard on younger sisters
但是妹妹們
not to have their amusement because the elder is still unmarried.
若因為姊姊未婚就不能娛樂 也太辛苦了
It would hardly encourage sisterly affection.
這會影響姊妹間的感情
Upon my word, you give your opinion very decidedly for so young a person.
這麼年輕 妳很勇於表達意見
Pray, what is your age?
妳多大年紀了?
With three younger sisters grown up, you can hardly expect me to own to it.
我三個妹妹已經長大成人 妳很難期待我坦承年紀
Come, Miss Bennet, and play for us.
班奈特小姐,為我們彈奏
No, I beg you. - For music is my delight.
不,我求求妳 - 我最喜歡音樂
In fact, there are few people in England
事實上,英國很少有人
who have more true enjoyment of music.
像我這麼欣賞音樂
Or better natural taste.
或比我有品味
If I had ever learnt, I should've been a great proficient.
若我學過 我會是偉大的鋼琴家
So would Anne, if her health would've allowed her.
安也一樣 只要她的健康允許的話
I'm not afflicted with false modesty, when I say I play poorly...
夫人,我不是故做謙虛 我說我彈得不好時…
Come, Lizzie, her Ladyship demands it.
伊莉莎白,這是夫人的要求
How does Georgiana get along, Darcy?
達西,喬琪娜怎麼樣?
She plays very well.
她彈得很好