I know how to search your mind and find your secrets.
我知道如何搜尋你的大腦找出你的秘密。
I know the tricks.
我知道訣竅。
And I can teach them to you, so that even when you're asleep...
我可以教給你,所以就算你睡著了。
your defense is never down.
你也不會放松戒備。
Look, if you want my help,
聽著 如果你想要我幫你。
you're gonna have to be completely open with me.
你就要完全對我敞開心扉。
I need to know my way around your thoughts better than your wife...
我要清楚地了解你的想法,要比你妻子。
better than your therapist, better than anyone.
比你的心理醫師,比任何人都更了解。
If this is a dream, and you have a safe full of secrets...
如果這是一個夢,你有一個保險箱裝滿了秘密。
I need to know what's in that safe.
我要知道你的保險箱里都有什么。
In order for this all to work, you need to completely let me in.
為了進展順利,你要完全讓我進入你的內心。
Enjoy your evening, gentlemen, as I consider your proposal.
先生們,請享受夜晚,我要考慮一下你們的建議。
He knows.
他知道了。
What's going on up there?
外面發生什么事了?
Saito knows. He's playing with us.
齊藤知道了嗎,他在玩我們。
Doesn't matter. I can get it here. Trust me.
沒關系,我能做到,相信我。
The information is in the safe.
信息就在保險箱里。
He looked right at it when I mentioned secrets.
我說"秘密"的時候,他直直地看著它。
What's she doing here?
她怎么來了?
Just head back to the room. All right? I'll take care of this.
回房間去好嗎?讓我來處理。
Okay, make sure you do. We're here to work.
好的,一定要成功,我們是來做事的。