Have you come to kill me?
你是來殺我的嗎?
I'm waiting for someone.
我在等一個人
Someone from a half-remembered dream.
一個模糊的夢中人
Cobb?
柯布?
Impossible.
不可能
We were young men together.
我們當時都很年輕
I'm an old man.
我已經這么老了
Filled with regret.
滿心悔恨
Waiting to die alone.
孤單終老
I've come back for you.
我是回來找你的
To remind you of something.
幫你記起一些事
Something you once knew.
一些你曾經記得的事
That this world is not real.
這個世界并非真實
To convince me to honor our arrangement?
說服我履行承諾?
To take a leap of faith, yes.
放手一搏唄
Come back.
回去吧
so we can be young men together again.
我們就能做回年輕人了
Come back with me.
跟我回去
Come back.
回去吧
Hot towel, sir?
要熱毛巾嗎 先生
We'll be landing in Los Angeles in about 20 minutes.
飛機大約在20分鐘后降落到洛杉磯機場
Do you need immigration forms?
請問您需要移民申請表嗎
Thank you.
謝謝
Hot towel, sir?
需要熱毛巾嗎 先生
No. Do you need immigration forms?
不 請問您需要移民申請表嗎?
Welcome home, Mr. Cobb.
歡迎回來 柯布先生
hank you, sir.
謝謝
Welcome.
歡迎
This way.
這邊走
James? Phillipa?
詹姆斯 菲利帕
Look who's here.
看看誰來了
Hey.
嗨
Hey, guys! Hey! How are you?
嗨 孩子們 玩什么呢
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸
How are you?
開心嗎
Look what l've been building!
看我修了什么
What are you building?
你在修什么
We're building a house on the cliff!
我們在懸崖上建了一座房子
On the cliff? Come on, l want you to show me. Can you show me?
懸崖上? 我要看 帶我去看看
Let's go. Come on, Daddy!
走吧 來吧 爸爸