Are you here to kill me?
你是來殺我的嗎?
I know what this is.
我知道這是什么。
I've seen one before. Many, many years ago.
我之前見過,那是在很多很多年前。
It belonged to a man I met in a half-remembered dream.
在一個已經記不清的夢里,我見過他。
A man possessed of some radical notions.
那個人有一些激進的想法。
What is the most resilient parasite?
哪種寄生蟲生命力最強?
A bacteria? A virus?
細菌?病毒?
An intestinal worm?
蛔蟲?
Uh...
呃。
What Mr. Cobb is trying to say.
柯布先生想說。
An idea.
是想法。
Resilient. Highly contagious.
生命力強,極易傳染。
Once an idea has taken hold of the brain...
一旦大腦被某個想法占據。
it's almost impossible to eradicate.
想抹去它基本是不可能的。
An idea that is fully formed, fully understood, that sticks.
完整透徹的想法,會揮之不去。
Right in there somewhere.
就藏在這里。
For someone like you to steal?
給像你這樣的人去偷?
Yes. In the dream state, your conscious defenses are lowered...
是的,在夢境中,意識的防御會降低。
and that makes your thoughts vulnerable to theft.
這使你的思想易于被偷竊。
It's called extraction.
這就叫盜夢。
Mr. Saito, we can train your subconscious.
齊藤先生,我們可以訓練你的潛意識。
to defend itself...
教它自我防御。
from even the most skilled extractor.
哪怕對方是最厲害的盜夢者。
How can you do that?
你怎么做得到?
Because I am the most skilled extractor.
因為我就是最厲害的盜夢者。