Ungrateful child! I shall never speak to you again.
忘恩負義的孩子 我再也不跟妳說話了
Not that I take much pleasure in talking.
反正說話也沒給我多少樂趣
People who suffer as I do from nervous complaints
像我這樣深受神經之苦的人?
can have no pleasure in talking to anybody.
跟任何人說話都毫無樂趣
Jane!
珍
What's the matter? Jane?
怎麼了?珍?
I don't understand what would take him from Netherfield.
我不了解 為什麼他要離開尼日菲
Why does he not know when he'll return?
為什麼他不知道何時會回來?
Read it.I don't mind.
妳自己看吧,我不介意
"Mr Darcy is impatient to see his sister and we are scarcely less eager.
達西先生渴望見他妹妹 我們也很熱切再見她
I do not think Georgiana Darcy has her equal for beauty,
我認為沒有人 比喬琪娜達西美麗
elegance and accomplishment. I hope to call her hereafter my sister."
優雅及多才多藝 我希望以後能稱她為妹妹
Is that not clear enough?
這還不夠清楚嗎?
Caroline sees her brother in love with you
卡洛琳知道她哥哥愛上妳
and has taken him off to persuade him otherwise.
要他離開 并勸他打消念頭
But I know her to be incapable of wilfully deceiving anyone.
但我知道她無法欺騙任何人?
It's more likely he does not love me. - He loves you. Do not give up.
這看來比較像他不愛我 - 他愛妳,不要放棄?
Go to our aunt and uncle's in London,
去找倫敦的姨父母
Iet it be known you are there and I am sure he will come to you.
讓他們知道妳在那里 我相信他會去看妳
Give my love to my sister and try not to be a burden, dear.
跟我妹妹請安 盡量不要麻煩人家
Poor Jane.
可憐的珍