So don't judge me, Lizzie. Don't you dare judge me.
不要評斷我,莉西 - 妳休想評斷我
Dear Charlotte, thank you for your letter.
親愛的夏綠蒂 謝謝妳的來信
I'm glad the house, furniture and roads are to your taste,
我很高興房子、家俱 以及旅途,都合妳的品味
and that Lady Catherine's behaviour is friendly and obliging.
還有凱薩琳夫人友善又親切
What with your departure, Jane's to London
妳離開後,珍到倫敦
and the militia to the North with the colourful Mr Wickham,
還有可愛的維克先生 隨民兵團到北部
I must confess, the view from where I sit has been rather grey.
我得承認眼前的景色相當灰暗
As for the favour you ask, it is no favour at all.
至於妳的要求 根本不算什麼
I would be happy to visit you at your earliest convenience.
只要妳方便,我就去拜訪妳
Welcome to our humble abode.
歡迎光臨寒舍
My wife encourages me to spend time in the garden for my health.
我太太鼓勵我多花時間在花園 以保持健康
I think our guest is tired after her journey.
我想我們的客人旅途勞頓
I plan many improvements. I intend to throw out a bough and plant a
lime walk.
還有很多地方要改善 丟掉粗樹枝,弄些萊姆樹步道
I flatter myself that any young lady would be happy
我想任何年輕女性都很樂意
to be the mistress of such a house.
成為這棟房子的女主人
We shan't be disturbed here.
在這里沒人會打攪我們?
This parlour is for my own particular use.
這里屬於我
Oh, Lizzie, it's such a pleasure to run my own home.
伊莉莎白 管理自己的家實在真好?
Charlotte, come here! - What's happened?
夏綠蒂,過來 - 怎麼了?
Has the pig escaped again? Oh, it's Lady Catherine.
豬又逃走了嗎? 是凱薩琳夫人
Come and see, Lizzie.
伊莉莎白,來看看