短語提煉:
take inventory:盤存
congratulate sb on:恭喜某人......
Supreme Court:最高法院
grab some lunch:吃午餐
take one’s job:接替某人的工作
hate sb for:因......憎恨
figure out:想出
get away from:離開
重點短語深化記憶:
figure out
Eg. We must figure out how to do it.
我們必須想出做這件事的辦法。
Eg. The child was able to figure out the answer by himself.
這小孩能自己想出答案。
Eg. This problem is so hard to figure out.
這個問題真難。
Eg. I can not figure out why they ridicule this constructive suggestion.
我弄不懂他們為什么嘲笑這一建設性建議。
take one’s job
Eg. I'm too busy to take this new job on board at the moment.
我太忙, 目前不能接受這項新工作。
Eg. I' ll take the job regardless of the pay.
不管報酬多少我都要這份工作
Eg. But if you think you should take the job, we're behind you.
但如果你認為你應該接受這份工作, 我們支持你。
Eg. It's up to you whether you take the job or not.
接不接受這項工作完全由你自己決定.
get away from
Eg. I want peace--I must get away from this noisy town.
我需要安靜,我得離開這個嘈雜的城市。
Eg. Because it is the only way I can get away from him.
因為這是我擺脫他的唯一方法。
Eg. He didn' t come because he couldn' t get away from his work.
他因工作離不開而沒有來。
Eg. It's not funny. Seriously, get away from me.
這并不好玩. 說真的, 離我遠點。
hate for
Eg. She suddenly felt intense hate for her husband.
她突然非常憎恨丈夫。
Eg. I should hate for him to ever turn completely loose in any way.
我還真不希望他完全放縱自己的感情。