特備聲明:
改節目有可可原創,為經可可許可請勿轉載。
備注:
本期視頻節選自《丑女貝蒂》第4季第1集。
經典臺詞先讀為快
Those feelings are still there.
他感覺猶存,深埋心底。
You just have to find a way to bring them out.
你就必須想出辦法激發起他對你埋在心底的感情。
He's just been so cold.
他對我好冷漠。
It makes me wonder if he ever really had feelings for me to begin with.
我都懷疑從一開始他對我曾經是否真的。
He wouldn't be here if he didn't.
如果他沒有對你動心的話他不會在這。
Because I still have feelings for you? Because I don't.
我還對你有感覺嗎?我對你沒感覺了。
I don't believe you.Matt, I think you are doing this to hurt me, all because of some stupid moment that meant nothing.
我不信——馬特,就因為一件毫無意義的蠢事,我想你這么做是為了報復傷害我。
I don't know how else to apologize for what happened with Henry.
為亨利的那件事我都不知道要怎樣道歉了。
影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Claire:I miss him, too.
我也很想他
Betty:Hi.
你好
Claire:I. How are you doing, Betty?
你好 近況如何 貝蒂
Betty:I'm fine.
我很好
Claire:Mm, yes, starting a new job working for your ex-boyfriend.
對啊 開始了新工作上司是前男友
I can see how that would leave you... Fine.
我理解你為什么會感覺良好
Betty:Well, I will be fine. I just need to find some allies.
我會好的 就是少了伙伴
Claire:And how's that going?
那你找到了嗎
Betty:Put Marc in the hospital.
小馬被我放倒了 進了醫院
Claire:That was you?
原來是你干的
Betty:Not on purpose.
我不是故意的
Claire:What about Matt?
那馬特呢
Betty: He's just been so cold.
他對我好冷漠
It makes me wonder if he ever really had feelings for me to begin with.
我都懷疑 他對我曾經是否真的
Claire:He wouldn't be here if he didn't.Trust me.
如果他沒有對你動心的話他不會在這 相信我
I know a thing or two about Hartleys.
我很了解哈特利家的男人
Betty:Well, he doesn't want to talk to me about it, so it really doesn't make a difference.
他連談都不愿意和我談一下我想是沒戲了
Claire:Those feelings are still there.You just have to find a way to bring them out.
他感覺猶存 深埋心底你只需要想法把他喚醒
Matt:What are you doing?
你這是干嘛
Betty:Jogging in the park.
在公園跑步
Matt:you're wearing heels.
你穿著高跟鞋
Betty:Yeah, I gotta get to work later, and my new boss hates it when I'm late.
是的 我稍后要去上班遲到的話 新老板就不高興了
Matt, you don't want to talk about us when we're at work. We're not at work.
馬特 工作的時候你不想談我們的事我們現在沒在工作
Matt:There's nothing to talk about.
沒有什么可談的
Betty:I know you're hurt, you're the one who took the job as my boss at "Mode."
我知道你很傷心但你接下了《風尚》工作 當我的老板
Matt:So?
那又怎樣
Betty:So tell me that had nothing to do with me.
究竟是否與我有關
Matt: Look, what do you want? You want me to tell you I took the job
你想要我怎么樣你想聽我說 我接下工作 是因為
Because I still have feelings for you? Because I don't. Wait, wait, wait. What are you doing?
我還對你有感覺嗎 我對你沒感覺了 打住 打住 你這是干什么
Betty:I don't know.
我不知道
Matt:You kissed me.
你親了我
Betty:Because you said you don't have feelings for me.
因為你說你對我沒感覺了
Matt:I don't.
真的沒了
Betty:I don't believe you.Matt, I think you are doing this to hurt me,
我不信 馬特 我想你這么做是為了報復我
all because of some stupid moment that meant nothing.
就因為一件毫無意義的蠢事
I don't know how else to apologize for what happened with Henry.
為亨利的那件事我都不知道要怎樣道歉了
Matt:Look, I can't do this. Please.
我沒心思聽你講