影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Betty:Amanda?
阿曼達
Amanda:Oh, Betty, hey. I was just taking inventory.
哦 貝蒂 我正在清算庫存呢
Since Christina's been gone,
自從克里斯蒂娜走了之后
you never know who's gonna come down here steal things.
下來都不知道會不會有人下來偷東西
Not me.
不是我
Betty:Oh, I'm just happy to see a friendly face.
真高興看見你這么友好
Amanda:And I can finally congratulate you on your big promotion.
我也終于可以恭喜你升職了
Betty:Oh, Amanda, thank you.
哦 阿曼達 謝謝你
Amanda:The first Latina supreme court justice...
這是首次拉丁區最高法院的公正決議
Tell me, Betty, how does that feel?
告訴我 貝蒂 你是什么感覺
How do your people feel?
你的人民是怎么想的
Betty:Amanda, I'm not judge Sotomayor.
阿曼達 我不是圣托梅爾法官
Amanda:Bueno. But just promise me
隨便 不過答應我
You will not overturn Roe v. Wade.
你不會為女性有權墮胎一案翻案
Betty:Hey, you want to grab some lunch?
你想跟我一起吃午飯嗎
Amanda:Sorry, I can't. Marc totally hates you for taking his job,
對不起 我不能 馬克對你搶他工作這事耿耿于懷
And I still have to figure out how you and I can be friends.
而我還在考慮今后怎么跟你做朋友
Marc:Mandy?
曼迪
Amanda:Get away from me, you bloated troll.
離我遠點 你這個得意的邋遢鬼
Marc:Hi, Betty.
嗨 貝蒂
I've been meaning to tell you-Cute outfit.
我特地來告訴你 外套不錯