Is that Mr Darcy of Pemberley? - I believe so.
那是彭伯里的達西先生嗎? - 是的
I must make myself known to him.
我一定要跟他認識
He's a nephew of my patroness, Lady Catherine.
他是我的贊助人 凱薩琳夫人的外甥
He will consider it an impertinence.
他會認為那很無禮
Mr Darcy.
達西先生
Mr Darcy.
達西先生
Mr Darcy. Good evening...
達西先生,晚安
What interesting relatives you have.
伊莉莎白小姐 妳的親戚真有趣
Mary, dear, you've delighted us long enough.
瑪莉,妳彈得夠久了
Let the other young ladies have a turn.
讓其他小姐有點機會
since I was a child, and then she died.
我小時候她就死了
I have a beautiful grey.
我有匹美麗的灰馬
Of course, Caroline's a much better rider than l, of course.
當然,卡洛琳的騎術比我好
Oh, yes. We fully expect a most advantageous marriage.
我們期待一樁最有益的婚姻
And my Jane, marrying so grand, must throw her sisters in the way.
而我的珍嫁得這麼好 對她的妹妹們一定有幫助
Clearly my family are seeing who can expose themselves to the most ridicule.
顯然我的家人正在丟人現眼
At least Bingley has not noticed. - No.
至少賓利先生沒注意到 - 對
I think he likes her very much. - But does she like him?
我想他非常喜歡她 - 但她喜歡他嗎?
Few of us are secure enough to be in love without proper encouragement.
沒有適當的鼓勵 很少人敢墜入愛河?
Bingley likes her enormously,
賓利非常喜歡她
but might not do more if she does not help him on.
若珍沒有幫忙他 可能不會有進展