Perhaps you will do me the honour, Miss Elizabeth.
希望妳能賞光,伊莉莎白小姐
Oh, I did not think you danced, Mr Collins.
我以為你不跳舞,柯林斯先生
I do not think it incompatible with the office of a clergyman.
我認為這和神職人員的工作 并沒有沖突
Several people, her Ladyship included, have complimented me
事實上很多人 包括夫人都贊美我
on my lightness of foot.
腳步輕盈
Apparently, your Mr Wickham has been called on some business to town.
很顯然妳的維克先生 有事留在城里了
Dancing is of little consequence to me, but it does...
跳舞對我并不重要,但…
but it does afford the opportunity to lavish...
但可以提供我一個機會
upon one's partner attentions... My informer tells me...
透露意圖給… 有人告訴我…
that he would be less inclined to be engaged, were it not for...
他其實沒什麼要緊的事要辦 要不是…
the presence of a certain gentleman.
在場的某位紳士
Which is my primary object.
我主要的對象
That gentleman barely warrants the name.
那位紳士不配稱為紳士
It is my intention, if I may be so bold,
若不會太魯莽,我希望
to remain close to you throughout the evening.
整晚都能跟妳在一起
May I have the next dance, Miss Elizabeth?
伊莉莎白小姐 能請妳跳下支舞嗎?
You may.
可以
Did I agree to dance with Mr Darcy?
我同意跟達西先生跳舞嗎?
I dare say you will find him amiable.
我敢說妳會覺得他很親切
It would be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity.
我已發誓永遠討厭他 與他共舞實在很不方便