Lorraine: You know, ever since I was little, I've been able to pick up quarters with my toes.
知道嗎,我從兒時就能用腳趾夾起25美分。
Joey: Yeah?Good for you. Uh, quarters or rolls of quarters?
是嗎,真厲害。一個硬幣還是一卷硬幣?
Janice: By the way, Chandler. I cut you out of all my pictures. So if you want, I have a bag with just your heads.
對了,Chandler,我把照片上的你都剪掉了,如果需要,我有一袋你的頭。
Chandler: That's OK.
不用了。
Janice: Oh, are you sure? Really? Because you know, you could make little puppets out of them, and you could use them in your theater of cruelty.
哦,確定?真的?你可以用它們做傀儡,也可以在你的“殘酷戲院”中用它們。
Joey: We can't do that.
不能那樣做。
Chandler: What? What can't you do?
什么?不能做什么?
Joey: Uh, can I talk to you for a second, over there?
能過去和你談談嗎?
Joey: Uh, we might be leaving now.
嗯,我們得先離開。
Chandler: Tell me it's "you and me" we.
告訴我這是“你和我”,我們。
Joey: She said she wants to slather my body with stuff and then lick it off. I'm not even sure what slathering is, but I definitely want to be a part of it.
她說她想要在我身體上涂滿東西,然后舔干凈。我不知道她想要涂什么東西,但我絕對不想錯過任何部分。
Chandler: OK, you can not do this to me.
好吧,但你不能這樣對我。
Joey: You're right, I'm sorry.
你說的沒錯,對不起。
Lorraine: Uh, can we have three chocolate mousses to go please?
恩,能給我們三份巧克力慕思外帶嗎?
Joey: I'm out of here. Here's my credit card. Dinner's on me. I'm sorry, Chandler.
我要走了,給你我的信用卡,晚飯算我請。對不起,Chandler。
Chandler: I hope she throws up on you.
我希望她吐在你身上。
Chandler: So...
那么……
Janice: Just us.
就剩咱倆了。
Chandler: Oh, what a crappy night!
哦,真是糟糕的一夜!
Janice: Although, I have enjoyed the fact that, uh your shirt's been sticking out of your zipper ever since you came back from the bathroom.
但我還是一直欣賞你拉鏈里的衣服,自你從洗手間回來后。
Chandler: Excuse me. How ya doing?
對不起。近來可好?
Janice: So, do we have the best friends or what?
他們是我們最要好的朋友?
Chandler: Joey's not a friend. He's...a stupid man who left us his credit card. Another drink? Some dessert? A big screen TV?
Joey才不算是朋友。他……這個笨蛋把他的信用卡留下了。想再來一杯?甜點?大屏幕電視機?
Janice: I will go for that drink.
我想再來一杯。
Chandler: You got it. Good woman! Could we get a bottle of your most overpriced champagne?
沒問題,好女人!能給我們來一瓶你們最貴的香檳嗎?
Janice: Each.
每人一瓶。
Chandler: That's right, each. Oh, and a uh Rob Roy. I've always wanted to know.
對,每人一瓶,哦,還有,每人各一瓶Rob Boy。我一直想品嘗一下。