Monica:You can not do this.
你不能這樣做。
Rachel:Do what?
做什么?
Monica:Roger wants to take her out tomorrow night.
Roger明天要帶她出去。
Rachel:No! Phoebe! Don't you remember why you dumped the guy?
不!Phoebe,難道你忘了為何拋棄他?
Phoebe:'Cause he was creepy, and mean, and a little frightening... alright, still, it's nice to have a date on Valentine's Day!
因為他惹人厭,卑鄙又可怖,但情人節有人共度也不差。
Monica:But Phoebe, you can go out with a creepy guy any night of the year. I know I do.
但是Phoebe,其他任何一夜跟他約會都無所謂,我知道我會這么做。
Rachel:what are you guys doing tomorrow night?
你們明晚有何節目?
Joey:That depends on how tonight goes.
明天有何節目全看今天的表現。
Chandler:Oh, uh, listen, about tonight...
哦,恩,聽著,關于今晚……
Joey:No, don't you bail on me. The only reason she's going out with me is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.
不,你不能背叛我,我答應為她朋友帶一位男伴她才答應與我約會。
Chandler:But her friend sounds like such a...
我知道,但是她朋友好像是個……
Joey:Pathetic mess? I know, but—come on, man, she's needy, she's vulnerable. I'm thinking… Thanks.Look, you have not been out with a woman since Janice. You're doing this.
憐蟲,我知道,但她是如此渴望如此脆弱。我想……謝謝。你和Janice之后就沒約過會,你一定要去。
Ross:Hi. She said yes.
嗨,她答應了。
Chandler:Yes! Way to go, man! Still got the egg, huh?
好啊!干得好,蛋還在?
Joey:How do I look?
我看上去怎樣?
Chandler:Oh, uh, I... don't... care. Ok, now, remember, no trading. You get the pretty one, I get the mess.
哦,恩,不關我的事,切記,不準交換,你有美女相伴,我有賤貨作陪。
Lorraine:Hi, Joey. Well well, look what you brought. Very nice.
嘿,Joey,不錯啊,瞧你帶什么人來,真帥。
Chandler:...And what did you bring?
你帶誰來?
Lorraine:She's checking the coats. Joey, I'm gonna go wash the cab smell off my hands. Will you get me a white zinfandel, and a glass of red for Janice.
她正在掛外套。Joey,我要去洗掉手上出租車的味道,你幫我和Janice點萄葡酒和紅酒。
Chandler:Janice?
Janice?
Janice:Oh... my... God.
哦……我的……天哪。
Chandler:Hey, it's Janice.
嘿,是Janice。