Chandler:Ok, I'm making a break for it, I'm going out the window.
好吧,我要逃了,我要從窗子爬出去。
Joey:No, no, no, don't! I've been waiting for like, forever to go out with Lorraine. Just calm down.
不,不,不,別這樣!我一直夢想與Lorraine約會,冷靜點。
Chandler:Calm down? Calm down? You set me up with the woman that I've dumped twice in the last five months!
冷靜?冷靜?你竟撮合我與在五個月內被我甩掉兩次的女人!
Joey:Can you stop yelling? You're making me nervous, and I can't go when I'm nervous.
別這么大聲行嗎?你讓我緊張得……我一緊張就尿不出來。
Chandler:I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're right. Come on, do it, do it, go, come on!
對不起,對不起,你說得沒錯。快點,快尿,快尿,快點!
Rachel:Ok, ok, Roger was creepy, but he was nothing compared to Pete Carney.
好吧,好吧,Roger很煩人,但是跟Pete Caeney相比較還差的遠呢。
Monica:Which one was Pete Carney?
誰是Pete Caeney?
Rachel:Pete the Weeper? Remember that guy who used to cry every time we had sex. "Was it good for you?"
愛哭鬼Pete,我們每次做愛他就哭,“你滿足嗎?”
Monica:Yeah, well, I'll take a little crying any day over Howardthe"Iwin"guy. "I win! I win!" I went out with the guy for two months—I didn't get to win once.
記得啊,不錯,我每天都想為Howard那個家伙哭,“我贏了!”、“我贏了”,我和他約會兩個月,一次都沒贏過。
Rachel:How did we end up with these jerks? We're good people!
我們怎會和這些渾蛋在一起?我們可是良家婦女。
Monica:I don't know. Maybe we're some kinda magnets.
我不知道,也許咱們有某種吸引力吧。
Phoebe:I know I am. That's why I can't wear a digital watch.
我知道我有,所以我不能戴電子表。
Monica:There's more beer, right?
還有啤酒,對吧?
Phoebe:Oh! You know my friend Abby who shaves her head? She said that if you want to break the bad boyfriend cycle, you can do like a cleansing ritual.
哦!你們還記得我那個朋友Abby吧,就是那個剃光頭的女人。她說過,如果你想要停止與惡男交往的惡性循環,你可以做一個凈化儀式。
Rachel:Pheebes, this woman is voluntarily bald.
Pheebes,那個女人可是主動剃光頭的。
Phoebe:Yeah. So, we can do it tomorrow night, you guys. It's Valentine's Day. It's perfect.
是啊,所以我們可以在明天晚上舉辦這樣的儀式,明天是情人節,正好。
Monica:Ok, well, what kind of ritual?
好吧,但是,是什么樣的儀式啊?
Phoebe:Ok. We can, um, we can burn the stuff they gave us.
好吧,咱們可以燒掉他們送的東西。
Rachel:Or?
或者是?
Phoebe:Or...or we can chant and dance around naked, you know, with sticks.
或是念經,拿著權杖裸體跳舞。
Monica:Burning's good.
燒東西不錯。
Rachel:Burning's good. Yeah, I got stuff to burn.
燒東西不錯,就是,我有東西可以燒。