影視片花
劇說天下
Alex:What are you looking at, bitch?
你在看什么婊子
Jaden:You're going to die here, you know that?
你會死在這兒你知道嗎
Thom:What the hell are you doing?I f you don't think they watch us in here, you're wrong!Hey. I'd put that down if I were you.
你到底在做什么你以為他們沒有監視我們 你就錯了嘿 如果我是你 我會把它放下
Jaden:I love it when you hold me like this.God.
Chill. Just saying hi to the new girl.
你喜歡你這樣抱著我 天啊 真心寒只是想對新來的女孩問聲好
Thom:This is Jaden. She doesn't think she's still new here, but she is.What's your name?
她叫Jaden 她總認為自已不是新人了 但實際上還是 你叫什么
Alex:What's yours?
你們叫什么
Jaden:This is Thom. He's a pro, because he's about to go on his first mission.
他叫Thom 他是個行家 因為他就要執行他第一個任務了
Thom:Shut up. Look, we're recruits, just like you. I've been in almost a year.
閉嘴 聽著 我們是新手 就像你一樣 我在這里有一年了
Alex:What? They brought Jaden in about 2 months ago. None of us are volunteers.
他們兩個月以前把Jaden帶進來 我們都不是自愿來的
Jaden:Meaning whatever they got on you, whatever your big bad past is,it's nothing we haven't heard before.
這意味著無論他們握著你什么把柄 無論你的過去有多糟糕 這些我們以前都有聽過
Thom:Meaning we need to stick together if we are gonna make it through training.Trust me. Now, you can start by telling us your name.
意味著如果想要完成訓練 我們必須團結在一起 相信我 現在,你可以從告訴我們你的名字開始
Michael:Alex. Amanda's ready to see you.
Alex啊 Amanda準備好見你了