影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Amanda:Well, don't just stand there, Alex, try it on. You'll find it fits perfectly.
嗯 別光站在那兒 Alex 穿上試試啊 會非常合身的
Alex:I don't wear stuff like this.
我從不穿這樣的東西
Amanda:As a style choice, or because you're not used to it?
是樣式不喜歡呢 還是因為不習慣
Alex:Because it's ugly.
因為它很丑
Amanda:And you're beautiful. Michael was right about that much.
但你很漂亮 Michael說的一點沒錯
Alex:So what? You're the one that's supposed to teach me how to walk and talk, chew with my mouth closed?
那又怎樣 應該就是你來教我怎樣走路吃飯 吃東西時閉著嘴
Amanda: My name is Amanda, and I'm the one who's going to show you how to embrace your beauty and use it to your advantage.
我是Amanda 我是來教導你怎樣接受自己的美貌并且為你所用
Your journey begins right here in this chair.
你的征程就在這張椅子上開始
Alex:I'm not smearing that crap on my face.
我才不會往自己臉上涂垃圾呢
Amanda: It's not like this will be the first time you've reinvented yourself, Alex. I'm very impressed with your accent, or lack thereof.
這算不上是你第一次 改頭換面吧 Alex 你的口音 或者說沒有口音令我很驚訝
What does the butterfly on your back mean is not transformation.
你背上的蝴蝶不就寓意著轉變嗎
Alex:How?
你怎么知道
Amanda:Well, based on your age now, and taking into account the 5 years or so you'd have to work to lose your accent,
根據你現在的年齡 并且考慮到接下來五年的樣子你得努力消除口音就不難知道
it wasn't hard to answer the question what kind of 14 year old Ukrainian girl purchases a forged identity?
購買偽造身份證的14歲烏克蘭小女孩是個什么人了吧
Someone who was brought here against her will, on a boat with many other girls just like her.
應該是被迫乘船偷渡到這里 同行的應該還有其他人跟她一樣
Alex:Not like me. I escaped.
我不跟她們一樣 我逃脫了
Amanda:Your captors, yes, but not the junk that hooked you on. You're a survivor, Alex.
捕獲你的人是逃脫了 但還沒逃脫陰魂不散的毒販子呢 你是個幸存者 Alex
You made it through hell, you'll make it through this.
你到地獄中走了一遭 這一關你也可以幸存下來的
All I'm here to show you is you don't have to be hard to survive. Sometimes vulnerability can be our greatest weapon.
我只是想告訴你 要生存并非要很強勢 有時脆弱可以成為最強大的武器