影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Jaden:Ah, look.All cleaned up. You know, they say Amanda can pretty up a pig.
啊,看吧。都洗干凈了。知道嗎,他們說Amanda能化腐朽為神奇。
Alex:You should go see her sometime.He's intense.
那你什么時候也該去見見她。他很緊張啊。
Jaden:He's about to go on his first op. He's just stressed. Heh. Even though he won't admit it.
他就要第一次執行任務了。只是壓力大。哼,雖然他自己不愿承認。
Alex:You guys...
你們...
Jaden:Division doesn't allow relationships.
組織不允許戀愛。
Alex:Who said anything about a relationship?
誰說關戀愛什么事了?
Jaden:New girl's a spitfire, Thom. Maybe you can get him to give it up.
小妮子挺烈的,Thom,也許你才能讓他放棄任務。
We want to know about operation Black Arrow.
我們想了解下“黑箭行動”。
Thom:Look, I told you, that's...
聽著,我跟你說過的。這是...
Jaden:That's classified? God. You sound like one of them now. Come on. I know it's
going down at the Wyckland Hotel.
機密,是吧? 天啊。你說話越來越像他們一伙了。說吧,我只知道是在Wyckland酒店。
Thom: Who told you that?
誰告訴你的?
Jaden:This is a spy school, Thom. I spied on you googling stuff at the computer lab.
這里是間諜學校啊 Thom。我暗中發現你在計算機實驗室搜索什么。
The Wyckland Hotel, some West African V.I.P.General Sawani or Sa-weenie or something.
Wyckland酒店,什么西非重要人物。是叫Sawani將軍,還是Sa-weenie將軍之類的。
Thom:You can get in trouble for that.
你這是惹禍上身啊。
Jaden:Please.Who am I going to tell?I'm just jealous you get to smoke someone.
得了吧。我會跟誰說呢? 我只是嫉妒你能殺人罷了。
I mean, what are we here for, right?What? You disagree?
我是說我們來這是為了什么對吧? 怎么? 你有異議嗎?
Alex:What are we here for?Really?
我們來這是為了什么?別瞞我。
Jaden:Ah, man.Is she playing with me?
啊,天啊。她忽悠我吧?
Thom:At least half of our missions are counter intel.Deep cover infiltrations...
至少一半是進行反情報活動。還有秘密潛入提供掩護...
Alex:And the other half?
那另一半呢?
Jaden:You're here to kill for the man, honey.They're going to teach you to kill with a gun.
你來這是要殺人的,寶貝。他們會教你用槍殺人。
They're going to teach you to kill with your nails.They're going to tell you who to kill
and when to kill them.
他們會教你用指甲殺人。他們會告訴要殺誰以及何時殺。
And if you don't deliver,they're going to kill you.
如果你沒完成任務,他們就會殺了你。
Coach:Jaden, you're up.
Jaden 起來。