影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Amanda:Well, hello, Alex.
嗨 Alex
It's good to see you again.
很高興再次見到你。
Alex:I was, um... I was wondering if you could help me.
我 我在想你能幫我個忙嗎
Amanda:Well, of course. It's what I'm here for.
當然 我在這兒就是為了幫你的
Tell me how I can help.
告訴我該怎么幫你吧
Alex:You can help me get out of here.
幫我離開這兒
Amanda:Alex...
Alex
Alex:Shut up! We're going to walk to the elevator,
別說話 我們到電梯去
you're going to open it and I'm going to get in it.
你把電梯打開 我進去
Amanda:And go where?
能去哪呢?
Alex:I didn't kill anyone.
我從沒有殺過人
I don't want to kill anyone.
我也從不想殺人
But I swear to god if you don't get up right now, I will kill you.
但是我對天發誓如果你現在不起來我會殺了你
Amanda:The elevator doesn't lead to freedom.Just another room.
電梯并不能帶給你自由 只是另一個囚牢
Alex:What?
什么
Amanda:The more you try to get out, the more you realize
你越想出去你越會發現
there will always be another room.
總有囚牢等著你
I don't know who told you these things, Alex.
Alex 我不知道是誰告訴你那些事的
We're not murderers.
我們并不是兇手
We're protectors. We protect our home.
我們是保護者 我們保護我們的家園
Alex:What home?
什么家園
Amanda:Home is wherever you stop running.
讓你不用再躲藏逃遁的家園
You haven't been home for so long,
你已經很久沒有回來這個家園了
You probably forget what it even feels like.
可能你已經忘了這種感覺
Well, it begins it begins with a promise.
它從從一個承諾開始
You promise to put down the shears.
答應我把剪刀放下
I promise to forget this ever happened and we begin again.
我答應你我會忘了剛才發生的一切 讓我們從頭來過
Welcome home.
歡迎回家。