影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Nikita:Good boy, Birkhoff.
不錯啊 Birkhoff
Birkhoff:What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
Nikita:You'll see.You found me.
等著吧 你找到我了
Birkhoff:What is that? Truth serum?
那是什么 招供藥物嗎
Nikita:It's pain desensitizer. I don't want you passing out on me.
是鎮痛劑 我可不想你死在我手上
Birkhoff:So, what, you gonna torture me? Is that it?
那你要折磨我了 是嗎
Nikita:Not if you tell me what I need to know.
你要是交代我想知道的就不會了
Birkhoff:Well, I always told you you were hot.You know that.
好吧 我一直跟你說你很性感 你懂的
Nikita:I want access to Division's network. Log-ins, passwords.
我想進入組織的網站 登錄名 密碼
Birkhoff:Bitch, just skip to the part where you kill me.
婊子直接殺了我吧
Nikita:No.
不行
Birkhoff:Seriously, do it! Because if I give you those codes, Percy will kill me.
說真的殺了我吧 因為如果我告訴你密碼 Percy也會殺了我的
Nikita:Shut up!
閉嘴
Birkhoff:What do you want with the network, anyway? It's not like it was any help to us finding where you've been hiding out.
你到底要進入網站做什么 也不像找到你的藏身之處 對我們那么有用
Nikita:I'm not hiding anymore.
我不會再藏著了
Birkhoff:Then what are you doing? You're not trying to come at us, are you?
那你到底想做什么 你不會是沖著我們來的吧 是嗎
Man. Niki... Niki, you're insane.
天 Niki Niki 你瘋了
Nikita:Don't call me Niki.
不要叫我Niki
Birkhoff:Then don't call me nerd. Remember you used to call me that? patch me through to Michael, nerd.
那也不要叫我呆子 還記得你以前這么叫我嗎 給我接Michael 呆子
This computer's busted, fix it, nerd. Place aren't the same without you, babe.
電腦崩潰了 快修好呆子 時過境遷啦 寶貝
Nikita:Then let's burn it down.
那讓我們來摧毀它
Birkhoff:You seriously think you can burn down Division all on your own?
你真以為憑一己之力能摧毀組織嗎
Nikita:Who says I'm on my own?
誰說一己之力
Birkhoff:So you playing for the other side now? Well, if you got such big guns on your side backing you up, what do you need me for?
你替另一方賣命了 既然你有那么硬的后臺能讓你為所欲為 還要我做什么
Nikita:Well, because they may be able to get me the intel I need. But I know you can get it.
好吧 他們也許能弄到我需要的情報 但我知道你一定可以弄到
Birkhoff:Well, then we're right back where we started.
那就回到我們最開先的局面了
Just understand, if you do this, you're going to have to kill your way through a whole lot of people you know. Starting with me. Niki.
想清楚如果真這么做 你可是要從那么多自己熟悉的人中殺出一條血路 就從我開始吧 Niki啊