I guess what I'm saying is, I...
我猜我說的話是,我...
I wanna soldier on.
我想定居此地
I really do.
我真的想
Okay?
好嗎?
No.
不
No what?
不什么?
I don't wanna soldier on.
我不想定居此地
Ian, if I were to stay in London now, it would only be for you.
伊恩,若我此刻想留在倫敦 只會是為了你
For us, and I would do that in a heartbeat...
為了我們,我愿意立即那么做...
if I thought that we were really special.
只要我覺得我們真的很特別
We are. - Really?
是沒錯 -真的嗎?
You never tell me how you feel or talk about yourself.
你從不告訴我你的感受 或談談你自己
You don't wanna meet my family, you forgot my graduation,
你不想見我的家人 忘了我的畢業演奏會
we ran into my favorite student, and you act as if he has something contagious.
我們碰見我最喜愛的學生 你卻表現得好像他有傳染病似的
Ian, I know you have the best intentions...
伊恩,我知道你志向遠大...
but I just feel that I'm a very high second priority for you.
但我覺得我對你來說 只是排在第二優先順位
That hurts.
真是令人傷心
And the worst part is I'm starting to get used to it.
最糟糕的部份是: 我開始習慣了
I don't understand.
我不懂
I know.
我知道你不懂