How can this happen? How could she go?
怎會發生這種事? 她怎能離我而去?
Read one word, and I'll kill you.
敢看一個字,我就殺了你
I was just kidding!
我剛才開玩笑的啦!
You're, you're, you're here!
你-你-你在這里!
Yes yes, and you're scaring me.
對對,你嚇死我了
I, I, I...
我-我-我...
You...
你...
I...
我...
You...
你...
Okay, I'm gonna approach you,
好的,我要靠近你
and and, now I'm gonna hug you.
現在我要抱你
It's okay, everything's gonna be okay.
沒事的,一切沒事了
I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的會想你
Me too, I really will miss you Sam. I hope you know that.
我也是,我真的會想你,珊 希望你曉得那點
It's important that you believe me.
你相不相信我很重要
I believe you.
我相信你
And I would hate, hate for you to have to go through so much pain,
也恨你讓我經歷了這么多的痛苦
so, instead of missing me, why don't you come with me to Ohio?
不想思念我的話 何不陪我去俄亥俄?
Samantha...
珊曼莎...
You're definitely not coming.
你肯定是不去了
I can't.
我不能
Of course you can't, work, I know, big meeting...
你當然不行,工作嘛 我知道,開會最大...
I... I had a meeting... and you...
我...我開了會議...而你...
Ian, calm down. Calm down!
伊恩,鎮靜點,鎮靜!