It's what kills me.
我就是受不了這點
If there'd just been one day, Ian...
如果有過那么一天,伊恩...
one day, when nothing else mattered for us...
就一天,我們之間毫無問題阻隔...
I adore you! - I don't wanna be adored. –
我崇拜你! -我不想被崇拜
I wanna be loved.
我希望被愛
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Spend the night at Lottie's, to the airport tomorrow and...
在洛蒂家過夜 一直到明天去機場...
I can't do this anymore.
我無法再這樣下去了
I saw you at the travel agency today.
我今天看到你去旅行社
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
Johannesburg, business.
約翰尼斯堡,出差
Samantha, Samantha wait, please.
珊曼莎,珊曼莎等等,拜讬
You can't do this to me. You can't leave me.
你不能這樣對我 你不能離開我
You're saying, you're saying that I'll never see you again?
你是說我再也見不到你了嗎?
You coming or not?
你要不要上車?
In or out my friend, it's your choice.
上或下,我的朋友,由你選擇
So sorry.
真是遺憾
I wants to be with her.
我想和她在一起
I really did.
我真的想