Look, you're very prepared for today and you're gonna be great.
聽著,你今天準備的萬無一失 你會表現很棒的
Don't go anywhere. What are you doing?
別走,你要做什么?
Sit, don't move your cute british butt.
坐下,別動你那可愛的英國小屁屁
There's a gift. - There's a gift.
有禮物 -是有禮物
This can't be happening.
這不可能發生的
Well of course it can. I like buying things for you,
當然可能,我喜歡買東西送你
and I wanna say goodbye properly.
我想正常道別
Portobello Road. 10 pounds!
波多貝羅路,十英鎊!
Plus, look at this.
另外,再看看這個
Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Okay, not the reaction I was looking for.
好的,不是我渴望的反應
I'm sorry, I just, I had a terrible nightmare.
對不起,我剛剛... 作了個可怕的惡夢
And I can't seem to get rid of it.
好像還無法忘懷
I... and you...
我...和你...
We?
我們?
We...
我們...
should... eat?
應該...吃東西?
Yes, yes! We should have breakfast.
對,對! 我們應該吃早餐了
Let's have breakfast, together.
一塊吃早餐吧
Okay.
好的