Yeah, i had the feeling that those girls were gonna stay illegally.
是的 我感覺她們可能會非法滯留
They're here on j-1 travel visas and wanted to renew.
她們有來更新 交換訪問學者的簽證
Any idea where they were living, mr. personick?Nope.
你知道她們住哪里嗎 伯索克先生 不知道
How about work?Well, there's nothing in the file.
她們在哪工作 檔案里什么都沒有
Used to be nannying and cleaning for the aliens,but now everyone wants to go aboveboard with their domestics
過去都是給外國人當保姆或者做保潔 但是現在人人都想光明正大的請傭人
So how do these aliens find jobs?
這些外國人都怎么找工作
Yeah, the koreans usually head to the nail salons,the russians to the waxing places and the indians to the restaurants.
韓國人通常都是做美甲沙龍 俄國人給人脫毛 印度人開飯館
Is there anything you're not sharing with us about these sisters?No.
你還有什么想告訴我們的嗎 關于這姐妹倆 沒有
You're lying.
你在撒謊
What are you talking about?
你在胡說什么
What's your wife's name?What?
你老婆叫什么名字 什么?
Your wife, what's her name?It's beth. why?
你老婆的名字是什么 她叫碧斯 怎么了
Cause i'm gonna call her, and i'm gonna tell her the world's leading expert on lying thinks you're cheating on her.
世界上最頂尖的測謊專家認為你對她不忠
Want to get me that number?
你能幫我弄到她的號碼嗎
Yeah, sure.I'm not cheating on my wife.
是的 沒問題 我沒有對我妻子不忠
That's true, but then she's never gonna look at you the same again, is she?
這句是真話 但從此之后她都不會再像從前那么看待你 不是嗎
This is ridiculous.
這個太荒謬了
The only reason i'm talking to you is because Pd asked my boss to do them a favor.
我之所以跟你們說這些 警察讓我上司幫他們一個忙
Will you excuse me, please?
那我失陪了
All right, beth personick. we'll be in touch.
好的 碧斯·伯索克 我們會聯系她的
All right, wait.Wait.Damn it.I saw them on stage at the naked veil.They were stripping? look, i saw them dancing a few times.
好吧 等等 等等 該死 我看到她倆在赤裸面紗做表演 她們跳脫衣舞嗎 我看到她們跳過好幾次
They must have worked there for a few months.
她們肯定在那里工作了好幾個月
So why'd you lie to us?
那你為什么騙我們
Sometimes i go to the clubs during work hours, all right?You're not gonna call my wife, are you?
有幾次我是工作時間去的 明白嗎 你們不會打電話給我老婆 對嗎