Don't know why you'resointerested inthis, cal.
不明白為什么對這個感興趣
That's jaya. she's 18 years old.And dhara, she's 20.
那是Jaya 今年18歲 還有Dhara 20歲
They were so young.They were our aasha.
她們才這么年輕 她倆是我們的明星
It's your hope, right?
這是你的想法吧
You know hindi?
你懂北印度語嗎
Just a bit.
會一點點
And youwork forthe police?Sometimes.
你為警察工作嗎 偶爾
I was told the police weren't going to investigate.
據說警察不準備繼續調查下去
You have any idea what kind of work your sisters were doing over here?
你知道你妹妹在這里從事什么工作嗎
My sisters came to america two years ago on travel visas,but they stayed to work and send money home.
我妹妹兩年前用旅游簽證來到美國 但是她們留下了 并不斷寄錢回去
I understand how you feel,and if there's anyone to blame for this,I'll find them, okay?
我理解你的心情 如果有人該為這件事負責 我一定會找出來的
Louise mason, november 25th.
路易絲·梅森 11月5日
I want the weekend to go home to my children.It's my husband's birthday, and well, we always celebrate.
我想利用周末回去看看孩子們 正好是我丈夫生日 我們一直都會慶祝
Are you feeling better?
你感覺好些了嗎
Every day. much better.
每一天都感覺好很多
How have you been sleeping?
你睡得怎么樣
Very, very well.Um, probably getting at least eight hours a night.
非常好 每晚差不多都能睡8個小時
And how's your appetitive?
你的胃口怎么樣呢
Really good.I'm eating well,and i can't wait to have chocolate cake.
相當好 我吃的很好 我特別想吃巧克力蛋糕
That's wonderful, louise.
太好了 路易斯
Tell me, how do you feel about seeing your family again?
告訴我 對即將見到你的家人 你有什么感覺
So much joy. i know i'm going to cry when i see them again.I miss them terribly.
我見到他們一定會激動的流淚 我非常想念他們
I'll bake a chocolate cake just like i do every year.And i'll put a dozen perfect flowers on it.
我還會象從前一樣自己做巧克力蛋糕 我還會在上面放上漂亮的花
What have we got?
進展到哪里了
Uh, we finished uploading the cell phone footage of your suicide victims.
我們剛剛上傳完受害者的 手機通話記錄
Okay.What was that in there?
好的 剛剛放的是什么
Nothing much.That lady looked so sad.Yeah.
沒什么 那個女人看起來很難過 是的
I don't want to be on the tape, dhara.Put it on the others. you wanted that.
Dhara 我不想出現在畫面里面 把鏡頭對著其他人 你喜歡那個
I still don't understand what we're doing.Investigating these suicides.
我還是不明白我們為什么要調查這幾宗自殺案
Well, two sistersjump offthe same bridge within the same week. I think that's enough.We're gonna find out why.
姐妹倆從同一座橋跳下自殺 事發還在同一周 我想這就足夠了 我們要找出背后的真相
There, you see that?Eyes down and away.
那里 你看見那個了嗎 目光向下然后轉開
That's shame.
那是羞愧
There it is again.Yeah, shame on the other sister, too.
這個也是 是的 另一個姐妹也有羞愧的表情
Exactly the same expression.You know, agony is what we normally see in suicide victims.Shame is something else.
完全一樣的表情 通常自殺者都表現得極度痛苦而不會表現出羞愧
Maybethey're ashamedbecauseofthe pain that they'll cause their family.If they kill themselves.
也許她們因為自殺給家人帶來的痛苦而羞愧 如果真的是自殺
Maybe they're ashamed of something they did or something that was done to them.
也許是因為她們所做的令人羞愧的事情或者遭遇了羞辱的事情
We found the immigration office which Ashraf's sisters got their visas renewed.Northeastdivision.Good.
我們找到了姐倆辦理 簽證延期的移民局 西北分局 很好