Dale!What are you doing here?
戴爾 你在這里干什么呢
It's been a while.
有一段時間了
Zoe tells me you're well.
Zoe告訴我你很好
Yeah, well, she always thinks I'm well.
是的 她總以為我很好
Still overcharging the city and everyone else for stuff that's unusable in court?
你還在靠那離譜的微觀表情學 來賺著大把的鈔票嗎
You still offering my wife unsolicited marital advice?
你還在不請自來的為我妻子 提供一些有關婚姻的意見嗎
Ex-wife.Ex-wife.
是前妻 前妻
What are you doing here, Cal?
你在這里做什么
What's the U.S. attorney's office doing investigating a suicide?
美國律師事務所在這里干什么呢 調查一宗自殺案嗎
We're not investigating.We're just asking questions.
我們不是在調查 我們只是過來問一些問題
A girl jumped off this bridge.Her sister jumped off three days ago.
一個女孩從這座橋上跳下來 她妹妹三天前也跳橋自殺了
Two sisters jumped off the same bridge?
姐妹倆從同一座橋跳下自殺
We're asking questions, that's all.
我們正在詢問一些問題 就這些而已
You know, two girls generally don't kill themselves in exactly the same way, I mean, during the same week without a reason.
一般來說姐妹倆是不會無緣無故 在同一個時間段 用同樣的方法 了結自己的生命的
People kill themselves cause they're depressed.
人們自殺是因為抑郁
Not always, and not in pairs.What if something else happened to these sisters?
并不都是 更不會成雙成對的 萬一她倆發生了什么事情呢
Something like what?
比如什么事情
What if somebody did something to them?
萬一有人對她們做了什么
Have you talked to the family?
你跟她們的家人談過了嗎
Yeah, I already did.They came over from India to claim the bodies.
是的 談過了 她們從印度過來認尸
But we don't need you stirring them up,so stay out of it, okay?Okay.
但我們不想你去刺激他們 請你不要插手 明白嗎 好
Come on. let's get you to school.
走吧 我送你去學校
So you know what happened?
你知道發生什么事情嗎
Not yet, no.
暫時還不知道
But you're gonna find out.Yeah.
但是你可以查出來 是的
Didn't you used to study suicides?
你之前是不是研究過自殺
Still do.
我仍然在研究