影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Fairfax:He's coming back tomorrow. He's given me directions to prepare
all the rooms.
他明天就回來了他讓我把房間都收拾好
I'm to get more staff from the George Inn. Miss Ingram's coming.
我得從喬治客棧那里多雇些人過來英格拉姆小姐要來了
Supplies to be got, the linen, mattresses... I'll go to the George now.
No, no, I'll tell Martha...
得準備很多東西 床單 床墊我得馬上去找喬治不對 先告訴瑪莎
Jane:May I assist you, Mrs. Fairfax?
不如讓我幫你吧 費爾法克斯夫人
Fairfax:South-facing rooms for Lady Ingram and Miss Ingram.
朝南的房間安排給英格拉姆家的小姐和夫人
Colonel Dent and Mrs. Dent must have the river view.
登特上校和他的夫人要住在這間河景屋
Servant:I reckon master's taken a fancy to that Miss Ingram. He may well
have asked her already.
我覺得主人對英格拉姆小姐有意思可能已經向她求婚了
I'll wager he will by the end of week. You mark my words.
我打賭他周末之前就會求婚記住是我說的
Fairfax:What's she saying?
她說什么
Jane:Mr. Rochester is here.
羅切斯特先生來了
Fairfax:Everybody out.
全部人出去
Adele:Oh, she is beautiful, so elegant.
她真美 真優雅
Rochester:Edward. Allow me, Miss Ingram.
愛德華 失禮了 英格拉姆小姐
Ingram:I'd forgotten how masculine Thornfield is. I think you need more
flowers.
我快忘了桑菲爾德莊園有多雄偉我看種些花更好
Rochester:I have the fairest of all on my arm.
最美的花不就在我手中嗎
Jane:Come away, Adele.
過來 阿黛拉
Fairfax:Tonight, he wants both of you in the drawing room after dinner.
Not me, surely.
主人說讓你們倆晚餐之后都到客廳里去肯定沒讓我去
I'm instructed to tell you, if you resist, he'll come up and get you himself.
我奉命告訴你 如果你堅持 他會親自讓你去
Jane:But I don't have a dress.
但我連禮服都沒有
Fairfax:Don't worry, child, who'll notice?
你多慮了 孩子 誰會看你
Adele:Mademoiselle!
小姐