影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Rochester:Why did you leave the room?
你為什么要走
Jane:I am tired, sir.
我累了 先生
Rochester:Why didn't you come and speak to me?
你為什么不來和我說話
I haven't seen you for weeks.
我幾個禮拜沒見你了
It would have been normal and polite to wish me good evening.
你該像平常一樣禮貌地來向我道晚安
Jane:You seemed engaged.
你看上去很忙
Rochester:You look pale.
你樣子很蒼白
Jane:I am well.
我很好
Rochester:What have you been doing while I've been away?
我不在的時候你都做些什么
Jane:Teaching Adèle.
給阿黛拉上課
Rochester:You're depressed.What's the meaning of this?
你很憔悴怎么回事
Your eyes are full... What is it?
你眼里滿是 什么事
Mrs Fairfax:There's a gentleman to see you, sir.
From Spanish Town, Jamaica.
說是來自西班牙的轄地 牙買加
And indeed I think he does come from some hot place
because he won't take offhis coat.Mr. Richard Mason.
我想他的確是從南方來的因為他不愿意脫下外套
I've put him in the morning room. Have I done wrong?
理查·梅森先生 我讓他在晨室等 這樣可以嗎
Rochester:Bring him to my study.
簡 天有不測風云
Jane, this is a blow. If I were to go to those people
and they looked at me coldly and sneered,
要是我以后面對那些人的時候 他們都冷眼旁觀
and then left me one by one, what would you do?
Would you go with them?
冷嘲熱諷一個個離開我 你會怎么辦 會和他們一樣嗎
Jane:No, sir. I'd stay with you.
不會 先生 我會站在你這邊
Rochester:You'd dare condemnation for my sake?
你會為我甘受千夫指嗎
Jane:For the sake of any friend who deserved it.
為了任何一個值得我這樣做的朋友 我都愿意
Rochester:Richard.
理查
Richard:Fairfax. How the devil are you?
費爾法克斯 你這混蛋還好吧
Rochester:Splendid.
太棒了
Richard:I'm sorry. I see you have guests.
對不起 你有客人在
Rochester:It is no trouble. Come.
沒關系 來吧