影視片花
臺詞欣賞
I thought you were not fond of children, Mr. Rochester. Nor am I, Lady Ingram.
Rochester先生 我認為你不喜歡小孩Ingram夫人 我的確不喜歡小孩
What induced you to take charge of her? She was left on my hands.
那什么讓你撫養這個小孩呢受人委托而已
Why don't you send her to school? She has a governess.
你為何不送她去上學呢她有家庭教師教她
Poor child. I had about half a dozen in my day, all detestable incubi.
可憐的孩子我小時候也請過女教師 她們都是些可惡的老巫婆
It's true. Mr. Rochester, beware the governess.
沒錯Rochester先生 請注意提放這個家庭教師
Mama thinks they're generally hysterics or degenerates.
媽媽認為他們大多是歇斯底里或者說是自甘墮落
I thank heaven I have done with them.
謝天謝地我們終于脫離她們的魔抓了
It's a miracle I survived my education.
能從她們的魔抓中生存下來真是個奇跡
I remember Miss Wilson screaming,"You villainous child!"
我記得Wilson向我吼道 你這個惡毒的孩子
That's right. She tried to set her hair on fire. Frequently, I might add.
沒錯 她要把老師的頭發燒了老這樣 我得說
Anyway, enough of this dreary race.
真受夠了這些無趣的人
We shall have music and a new subject. Signor Edward, what shall it be?
讓我們來點音樂 換換話題吧Edwardo閣下 說點什么呢
I give you beauty. There's nothing new to be said. I give you back male beauty.
我們來談談美吧這個話題沒什么新鮮的可談 不如說說男人的美吧
Well, that's my son. Hear hear.
噢 我的兒子夠美的聽見了嗎 聽見了嗎
A man should pay no heed to his looks.He should possess only strength and valor.
一個男人不必注重他的外貌 他應該擁有的是力量 和勇氣
Gentleman or highwayman, his beauty lies in his power.
他應該擁有的是勇氣不管是紳士還是強盜 他們的美就在于他們的力量
Then a pirate would do for you?
那海盜和你的胃口嗎