Mr. Graham! Mr. Graham!
艾基先生!
Mr. Graham, what is your next move?
你下一步計劃是什么?
How do you feel now?
你有什么感受?
What will you do?
你打算怎辦呢?
I know you must feel terrible.
你一定很難受了
Chattering Continues
你會再給她一個機會嗎?
Mr. Graham, talk to us.
跟我們談一談呀!
That’s enough. Come on. Leave him alone.
夠了,別纏繞著他啦!
"Hardware Honey Goes Nuts and Bolts."
“硬件店的姑娘又再臨陣退縮”
How many times is she gonna do this?
她還要逃跑多少次啊?
Aura Lee, Aura Lee
“美姬的瘋狂沖刺”
Finally, in local news,
報告本地新聞
the mayor has requested that we all stop gossiping about last week’s...
市長呼吁大家不要再談論
Maggie Carpenter "almost wedding."
美姬上星期幾乎完成的婚禮
This is Cory Flemming for WHALE saying...
我是希路鎮電臺的高利
may the good Lord make you smart enough to live in a small town.
愿主祝福你在小鎮里活得聰明些
And we cut.
停鏡
Camera loves ya.
你很上鏡
Hey, you okay?
你還好吧!
Yeah.
還好
I’m closing. You wanna go to Butch’s for a drink?
想去酒吧喝一杯嗎?
Uh, you know, I’m gonna finish up here, and then I think I’ll just head home. Okay.
我做完后就打算回家