I’ll regret it for the rest of my life.
我會遺憾終生!
‘Cause I know in my heart...
因為我很清楚在我心坎里
you’re the only one for me.
只有你的存在
That’s a pretty good speech, Maggie.
你的講詞很好
I borrowed it from this writer I know.
我向一個我認識的作家借來用的
Dance with me.
陪我跳只舞
We are gathered here today to celebrate the union...
我們今天聚在一起…
of Maggie Carpenter and Ike Graham.
慶祝卡美姬與甘艾基的復合
Do you have the rings?
你有帶結婚戒指嗎?
Yes.
有
Do you, Ike, take Maggie to be your lawfully wedded wife?
你愿娶美姬做你的合法妻子嗎?
I do.
我愿意
Do you, Maggie, take Ike to be your lawfully wedded husband?
你愿接受艾基做你的合法丈夫嗎
I do.
我愿意
In this life that you share together,
愿你們日后長相廝守的日子里
may your individuality strengthen your love.
憑著堅毅的個性增強彼此的愛意
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
宣布你們成為合法夫妻
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
Guess what. She did it!
你猜到嗎?她這次真的嫁了!
Maggie Carpenter got married.
卡美姬正式結婚了