No!
不!
Maggie?
美姬?
Uh, Mag—
嗯,美…
Okay, okay, okay. So if you were imagining me, y-you did great.
如果你幻想吻的是我,你吻得好
What the hell were you doing?
你搞什么鬼?
Bob, I’m really sorry. She... kissed me back.
波比,我很對不起,但她也回吻我
I kissed you back? Yes, you did. You kissed me back.
我回吻你? 對,你的確有啊
Yeah, caught that.
我都看在眼中了
You wanna tell me how long this has been goin’ on?
這份愛意滋生了多久?
About a minute.
大概一分鐘前
Really?
真的?
Longer for me.
我對你產生愛意則早一些
What do you expect me to say to this?
我應該怎樣對你們說呢?
Hello.
聽住呀
Well, Bob, you could say,
嗯,你大可以說
"Well, I hope you two
“我希望你們倆”
will be really happy together."
“真真正正幸福地活下去”
I hope you two
我希望你們倆
will be really happy together.
真真正正幸福地活下去
Uh, take care of him.
幫我照顧他
Are you okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你沒事吧?
Bob! Bob!
波比 波比
Bob, I’m sorry. I-I’m—
我很抱歉
At least this time I backed out before the wedding.
至少我是在婚禮前溜掉
That’s progress.
這算是進步了