Yeah, just a minute. I don’t know yet.
請稍等,我還未知道
You okay?
你沒事吧!
Come on, Ike. Take a shot at Maggie live.
當面揶揄一下美姬
It’s more fun than print.
比在專欄挖苦她更有趣
Excuse me?
你說什么?
It’s a joke. They’re kidding, Ike.
賓客是說笑而已
Yeah, come on. Let’s go.
對啊,來吧
All right. We’ll have a toast!
好,我們祝酒吧
To Maggie’s family and friends.
敬美姬的家人與親友一杯
May you find yourselves... the bull’s-eye of an easy target.
希望你們都會成為眾矢之的
May you be publicly flogged for all of your bad choices,
希望你們都會飽受鞭撻
and may your noses be rubbed in all of your mistakes.
希望你們都知取笑美姬是錯誤的
Well, that was funny, but enough toasting.
講得真有趣,祝酒都祝夠了
Let’s hula!
我們跳呼拉舞吧
Everybody! Let’s get up and start the band!
各位,我們盡情玩吧
We’re gonna make a line right down here. Maggie. Maggie?
大家先在這里排隊
Here. She might need this.
拿住,她可能需要穿了
Where’d Maggie go to?
美姬呢?
She went to get me something from her car.
去了車子那里給我拿一些東西
Maybe she needs help.
也許她需要有人幫一幫她