Welcome to our annual luau.
歡迎參加我們的預排婚宴
What can I get you?
你要喝點什么?
Uh, you got something without a toy in it?
你們有不放進玩具的酒嗎?
Aloha, Mr. Trout.
您好
Oh, I’m hearing it here.
我聽到很多掌聲
Aloha!
您好
It’s a very fetching headdress you’re wearing.
你的發型繽紛悅目
Where did-- Where did you disappear to?
你消失到哪里去了?
Missed me bad, huh?
你很想念我,是嗎?
And we have a winner right here! Yeah! All right, Bob!
有人勝出了
Well, it’s chow time here on the islands,
在這個島現在是吃飯時間了
and we Trouts have prepared our traditional feast, Shrimp Trout.
我們會奉上鮮蝦鮭魚
So let’s all meet at the tables.
各位就座吧
You’re not allergic to shrimp, are you?
你對蝦有敏感吧?
Mmm, no.
沒有
Pity.
真可惜
Attention! Pay attention to Walter.
大家留意一下華達
Listen closely. He slurs. - (Laughing)
留心聽,他又咕咚咕咚了
In the tradition...
按照多年來的傳統
that has grown over the years, it is now toast time.
現在是祝酒的時候了
First up, our host, Lou "A Honey of a Beekeeper" Trout.
首先由我們的養蜂專家老杜祝酒