He’s been drinking more and more since my mom passed away.
我媽死后他就越喝越多了
That’s when you quit school to come back here?
所以你放棄念大學回家里來?
Yeah. I had to come run the store for my dad.
是啊!要替我打理店鋪嘛
My dad had a small printing business.
我父親做一點小生意
He wanted me to become a classical musician.
他希望我成為古典音樂家
My mother wanted me to be a novelist.
我母親要我成為小說家
They were 0-for-two.
結果兩大皆空
More?
還想聽嗎?
So, l, uh-- I became a reporter.
結果我當了記者
Not quite a novelist.
算不上是個小說家
But as we all know,
可是我們誰都知道
journalism is literature in a hurry.
新聞是匆匆下筆的文學
I never saw blue like that before
我從未見過過那么藍的天
Across the sky
看向天空
What? What is this?
什么回事?
What kind of gas did you put in here? Diesel?
你入了什么油?柴油?
I don’t know.
我拿起最近車子的油泵
The pump closest to the car.
我不知是什么油…
This car takes unleaded.
這輛車子要用無鉛汽油
Your filter is clogged.
濾油缸塞住了
Can you fix it?
你懂得修理嗎?
I’m gonna need to get some tools.
需要一些工具才行
Oh, good.
噢,老天!
Kind of isolated here.
這里四野無人