影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Daniel:See, I'm trying to get the magazine to attract a hipper, more fashion-conscious woman.
看,我要讓雜志能吸引一個有嘻哈精神和更多時尚感的女人。
Betty:So they were out of poppy seed. I got you onion.
沒有栗子味道的 我給你弄了洋蔥味的
Daniel:Okay, you're at the newsstand, 500 covers in front of you... which one of these grabs you?
設想你在報攤,有500本雜志對著你,哪一種封面能吸引你?
Amanda:Bathing suit. It's fresher.
泳裝的比較養眼。
Woman:Definitely, and neon is in.
沒錯,還有霓虹燈。
Betty:I really like the gown. It's very Cinderella.
我很喜歡這件禮服,穿著就像個灰姑娘。
Daniel:Yeah, listen, could you get some cream cheese for that?
好了,聽著,你能弄些奶油干酪來嗎?
So...I'm trying to get this font. I was trying to go for something cool and sexy.
這樣一來……就可以試著用這種字體,還得找些穿著清涼性感的姑娘。
Daniel:Daniel Meade. Who's calling? Betty? Vincent Bianchi's on line three...for you.
Daniel Meade。你是?Betty?Vincent Bianchi的電話在三線……找你的。
Betty:Really?
真的?
Betty:Hello? Oh, you did. I'm so glad.
哦,你真的吃了。我太高興了。
Well, you know, I just-- I thought that it was probably a while since you've gotten down to Sal's, so...Are you serious?
我只是,我只是覺得也許你很久沒去Sal's吃東西了,所以……你說的是真的?
Oh, my god, that would be so wonderful, Mr. Bianchi.
哦,天啊。那真是太棒了,Bianchi先生。
Okay, Vincent. Oh, yeah, yeah, that was--that was my boss who picked up. Hold on.
好的,Vincent。哦,對,沒錯,是我老板接的電話。等一下。
Betty:He said he loved the sausage and pepper heroes that I sent him.
他說他喜歡我給他的胡椒香腸無敵三明治。
He thought I had cojones. I'll explain later. Just go pick up the phone.
他覺得我勇氣可嘉,待會兒再跟你解釋。快去接電話吧。
Daniel:Well...I don't really know what you did, or how sausage and peppers helped, But...thank you, and we're having lunch on Monday.
嗯……我不太清楚你做了什么,或者說胡椒香腸三明治起了什么作用,……謝謝,我們約好禮拜一一起吃午飯。
Betty:Well, would you like me to set up a reservation?
那要我預定餐廳嗎?
Daniel:Yeah, um, actually, see if you can get us a table at Madison Six. And, uh, make it for three.
當然,你看看能不能在Madison Six訂張桌子。要三個座位的。
He asked that you come along.
他讓你一起去。
Betty:What? Wait, wait, wait, he asked for me?
什么?等等,他邀請了我?
Daniel:Oh, and, uh, maybe we could both...dress up a little on Monday?
哦,或許我們兩個都該……在那天稍微一下?
Amanda:I think he meant natural fibers, sweetie.
寶貝,我想他是讓你打扮得原生態一點。
Betty:Come on, Christina, there's gotta be something. A sweater or a jacket?
快點,Christina 幫忙挑件衣服。毛衣還是外套?
I can't walk in there looking like me.
我不能像現在這樣去赴約。