影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Wilhelmina:Daniel, get back here and get back on the market, pronto.
丹尼爾 快回來重操舊業
Page six is a little lighter without you.
第六頁娛樂版沒有你就有點蕭條了
You have got to stop doing that. I only have so much glassware.Hide.
你別再這么干了,我的玻璃杯都不夠摔了。躲起來!
Marc:Morning. I come bearing dry-cleaning with extra plasticfor the landfills,
just how you like it.
早上好 我把干洗衣服拿來了 還帶了幾個垃圾袋來如你所愿
Wilhelmina:Marc, you could have brought those to the office.
馬克 你可以把它們帶到辦公室
Marc:I know, but you've been so in and out lately, I didn't know
知道 但你最近有時去有時不去 我不知道
If you were gonna be in today, and so I just thought I would...
你今天去不去 所以我想就
Wilhelmina:Too many words, Marc. I'll see you at the office.
話太多小馬 我們辦公室見
Marc:Wait. Can I use your bathroom?
等下 我能用你的洗手間嗎
Wilhelmina:No, Marc, you can't use my bathroom. No one uses my bathroom,
not even me.
小馬 不行 沒人可以用 連我也不行
Marc:What was that?
那是什么
Wilhelmina:Housekeeper.
清潔工
Marc:But I thought we had her deported. Willie, what's going on? You're being weird.
但我們已經把她驅逐出境了 威威 怎么了 你很奇怪
And what was that stuff in the news today? Is that true?
今天的新聞說了什么 是真的嗎
Wilhelmina:Marc, how many times have we planted damaging rumors in the news
for self-serving reasons?
小馬 我們干過很多次為了自保而制造的駭人聽聞的謠傳了
Don't you worry your silky little curls?
別擔心你絲般柔滑的小卷發了
Marc:But I got a message from Claire and Hartley.
我幫克萊爾和哈特利帶句話
Wilhelmina:Fine
好
Marc:But what if they, you know, and then you have to... Mm?
但如果他們那樣 然后你得那樣
Wilhelmina:Now not enough words, Marc.
話太少了 小馬
Marc:What if they fire you? What happens to us?
如果他們炒了你 我們怎么辦
Wilhelmina:We will blow up that bridge when we get to it.
Now if you will excuse me...
船到橋頭自然直 實在不行就把橋炸了 現在別來煩我了