影視片花
臺詞欣賞
Justin:Good morning.
早上好
Hilda: Hi! Justin, my little man.
賈斯廷 我的男子漢
Dad:First day of school.
第一天上學
Hilda:Justin, what did you dream about last night?
賈斯廷 昨晚做了什么夢
Justin:That Susan Boyle was force-feeding me
蘇珊·波義爾硬塞了我滿嘴
Grilled cheese sandwiches and then morphed into a cat.
烤奶酪三明治 然后她變成一只貓
Hilda:See? Anxiety dream.
瞧 焦慮的夢
Dad:Hey, nice shirt. Let me see. Zegna?
襯衣不錯 我看看 杰尼亞的嗎
Justin:Gucci, but you're getting better at this.Thanks, mom.
古馳 不過你越來越懂行了 謝謝媽
Hilda:please. I figure we gotta break out the labels for your first day of high school.
別客氣 上高中第一天我們要高調一點
We can't afford college now, but at least you'll be styling. Oh! Oh! Speaking of styling, Betty, straight from Edinburgh!
現在還沒錢上大學 但至少你很潮 說到潮 貝蒂 從愛丁堡直郵過來的
Yeah, Christina asked me to wait to give this to you until today.
對 克里斯蒂娜交代我等到今天再給你打開
Betty:Oh! Christina. I know. A pantsuit?
克里斯蒂娜 是啊 套裝
It's great. But it just...It's not really me. Guys, I gotta go.
太棒了 但是這個 這不是我的風格 我得走了 大家伙兒們
Hilda:Wait. Wait. First-day photo up. Come on. Come on.
等等 第一天的美照 快來 快來
Come on. Squeeze together, freshman and freshwoman.
快來 擠在一起 新人男和新人女
All right, ready? Everybody say "first day"!
好了嗎 大家說 第一天
Justin/Betty:First day!
第一天