影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Bianchi:Hello? Hey, someone! Someone get that! Anybody else work here?
喂?嘿,有人嗎?誰來接下電話?沒人干活了嗎?
Bianchi:Bianchi gallery.
Bianchi畫廊。
Betty:Hi, um, I'm not sure if you can help me, but I'm trying to reach Vincent Bianchi.
嗨,嗯,不知道你能不能幫我個忙?我想找Vincent Bianchi。
Bianchi:You got me.
我就是。
Betty:Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Um...I thought I was gonna have to leave a message.
哦,嗯,哇喔。我真沒想到。我以為我只能留個口信。
Bianchi:You wanna call back? I could let the machine pick up.
你要再打一次嗎?我可以打開留言機。
Betty:No! No, no. Um, no. Okay, um, Mr. Bianchi, I am a really big fan of you.
不!不,不,呃,不要。呃 Bianchi先生,我是你的忠實粉絲。
That cover shoot you did for "Rolling Stone"-- wow, that was amazing.
你為滾石樂隊拍的封面照實在太棒了。
Bianchi:Oh, thank you. You have excellent taste. How can I help you?
哦,謝謝。你很有品味。找我有什么事嗎?
Betty:Well, actually, I'm calling about your availability for a magazine shoot.
呃,事實上,我想問你能不能幫一本雜志拍些照片。
Bianchi:Um, you gotta go through my rep for that--Sheila Cordova.
嗯,你得跟我的經紀人 Sheila Cordova聯系。
She handles me for print work, okay?
她負責我的平面出版事務。
Betty:You know, you and I--we went to the same high school.
你跟我,我們上過同一所高中。
Bianchi:Huh?
恩?
Betty:Queens borough High, right? Class of '93?
皇后區高級中學,對不對?93級的?
Bianchi:Do I know you?
我認識你嗎?
Betty:No. We didn't go at the same time. Actually, my name is Betty Suarez--class of 2002—
不,不認識,我們不是同一屆的。其實我叫Betty Suarez 2002級的。
But it turns out that you and me—we grew up, like, four blocks from each other. I live off of Roosevelt.
不過那說明你跟我,我們住的很近,僅僅相隔四個街區。我住在羅斯福附近。
Bianchi:You're a Jackson Heights girl, huh? You don't say.
是杰克森高地那邊的人嗎?真的啊。
Betty:And I practically live at Astoria Lemon Ice. You know that doughnut place two blocks down?
我很喜歡喝Astoria的冰檸檬茶。你知道賣甜甜圈的地方嗎?再過去兩個街區。
That's where I grew up. I-I worked there every summer in high school, and it burnt down.
那就是我長大的地方。我每個夏天都去那兒打工直到那兒被火燒了。
Now it's a deli. It's a pretty good one, but...
現在那兒是家食品店,也很不錯。不過……
Bianchi:Not as good as Sal's, though, huh?
沒Sal's好,對嗎?
Betty:On 87th? Oh, my gosh, like, the best sausage and pepper hero on the eastern seaboard.
87年開的那家?哦,真糟糕。那里有東海岸最棒的胡椒香腸無敵三明治。
Mmm, yeah, just the smell of those things would get me high.
嗯,沒錯。光是味道就能讓我很high。
I haven't thought about those in a long time. So, Betty Suarez, okay, you got me hungry... and curious.
我很久都沒想過那些事了。Betty Suarez 你把我的饞蟲都引出來了……還有好奇心。
What is this job you wanted to talk to me about?
你要跟我談的是什么工作?
Betty:Well, I work at Mode magazine, and my boss, Daniel Meade, was wondering-- Hello?
我在時尚雜志做事,我老板 Daniel Meade想……喂?