臺詞欣賞:
Hilda:Good morning! Justin, you are not gonna make me late today! What time did you get in last night?
早上好Justin 今天你可別讓我遲到昨天晚上你什么時候回來的
Betty:I don't even remember. Daniel's going through a bunch of stuff with his father.
我自己都不記得Daniel和他爸爸之間有不少問題
Hilda:Justin! What?
Justin怎么了
Betty:Hilda, do you ever think about dad and us and, you know, if he has a favorite?
Hilda 你有沒有想過在我們中間爸爸他有比較偏愛的孩子
Hilda:Yeah, I think so.
有啊
Betty:You.
你
Hilda:You. Come on, you're right up there between Tito Puente and his nose hair clippers.
是你 得了吧 對他來說你就是捧在手里怕碎了 含在嘴里怕化了
I am gonna kill that kid. Morning, papi.
我要殺了那小子 早上好 爸爸
Ignacio:You didn't get in till 3:00 last night. Why they keeping so late?
你昨晚凌晨3點才回來的 他們干嗎留你到這么晚
Betty:Well, my boss is trying to make some changes at the magazine, and I still have to go through these photographers' books
我老板正試著對雜志做些改變我得看完那些攝影作品集
Ignacio:Well, they're working you too hard. You tell 'em you want a raise.
他們給你派的活太重了 告訴我你是不是想升職
Betty:Okay, dad.
好了 爸爸
Ignacio:Vincent Bianchi?
Vincent Bianchi?
Betty:Yeah, he's really amazing.
沒錯 他實在是太厲害了
Ignacio:So he ended up making it as a photographer, huh? Damn, I always thought that kid would end up in jail.
這么說他成了攝影師 真糟糕 我一直認為那小子會進監獄
Betty:What are you talking about?
你在說什么啊
Ignacio:Vinnie Bianchihe, grew up over on Grand. His family owns Astoria Lemon Ice.
Vinnie Bianchi含著金湯匙出生的家伙 他們家是開Astoria冰檸檬茶店的
Betty:He grew up four blocks from here?
他以前就住四個街區外
Ignacio:Yeah, his old man's always going on about his kid's pictures. He's got a bunch of 'em hanging up on the wall in there.
是啊 他老子總是對那小子拍的照片 跟人嘮叨個沒完他在那兒整整掛了一墻的照片
Betty:Dad, I have to go. Um, I love you.
爸爸 我得走了 我愛你
Ignacio:I love you, too.
我也愛你
Hila:Put down the coffee!
把咖啡放下