影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Betty:So here are all the models that Alex worked with, and I found that font style that he used.
這是所有和Alex合作過的模特 還有我找到了他用過的字體
Um, also, I brought all of these photographers' books.
嗯 還有 我把這些攝影師的作品集都帶來了
This one right here--this is my favorite. He's amazing.
這個是我最喜歡的 他很厲害
He's shot everyone from, like, Madonna to the Dalai Lama.
他給各種各樣的人拍照 比如說從Madonna到達賴喇嘛
Daniel:Yeah, this is Vincent Bianchi... and he'll never work for us.
他是Vincent Bianchi 他決不會給我們干活
Betty:Well, why not?
為什么?
Daniel:When he worked with Alex, they got in this huge blowup.
他和Alex合作的時候有過很大的矛盾。
He thought Alex was a fraud. Alex thought he was some temperamental artiste.
他覺得Alex是個騙子,Alex覺得他是個喜怒無常的技師。
He vowed never to work for Meade Publications again.
他發誓再也不會為Meade出版做事。
Betty:But, Daniel, you're not Alex.
可是Daniel 你不是Alex。
Daniel:Look, if my brother the wunderkind couldn't make it work, I seriously doubt I'd be able to...
聽著 如果我哥那樣一個青年才俊都搞不定這件事 我就得懷疑自己
Look, let's just, uh, see who else is here, huh?
看看除他之外還有誰吧
Marc:Tweedledee and Tweedledee have been in there for two hours going over back issues of "Hudson."
這兩個笨蛋已經在那兒查過期的"Hudson" 有兩個小時了
Now... he's trying to actually rip off his own dead brother.
現在 他居然想方設法剽竊他那死去的親哥哥
Wilhelmina:Oh, my god, it couldn't be any easier if I gave him the gun, and he aimed it at his foot.
哦 真是天助我也 如果給他一把槍 他就會對準自己的腳