"How does she get all those guys to propose?
“怎會有那么多男人向她求婚?”
She’s not that beautiful.’’
“她并不漂亮嘛!”
Bite me, paperboy.
你去死啦,專欄寫稿佬!
You put your shoes out at night, they’re real shiny in the mornin’.
晚上把鞋放出門外 明天早上鞋子會閃閃發光
Hi, Ike.
艾基
Sometimes they don’t bring ‘em back.
有時會連鞋子也不見了
Mmm, why take a chance?
那又何必冒險呢!
Good night.
晚安吧
All right. I know you’re in there.
我知道你在里面
I saw you.
我見到啦
You realize you’re messing with the First Amendment now.
你犯了美國憲法第一條規例了
Come on, open up.
聽我的話,開門吧
Come on!
快些
We should have a very serious discussion...
我們該好好暢談一番
about why you are such a pain in the ass!
談談你怎會那么令人討厭
Open the door!
快開門
I’m coming in. I’m coming through.
好啦,我要進來了
Here I come!
我撞門啦!
It’s your last chance. Here I come!
這是你最后一個機會
All right.
好吧!
Breaking and entering. That’s a felony.
非法竄入是一項重罪
I’m calling the sheriff.
我要通知警長了
You know what? You do that. Can you remind him that’s he’s bringing the wine to the luau?
你通知他吧 提醒他攜酒去參加夏威夷宴會
It’ll save me a call. Thanks so much.
省得我打電話給他,謝謝
Hey, Ike, does your friend have a sister?
你那個朋友美姬有妹妹嗎?
Wait for the original. She’ll be available in a week.
你下星期就可以追求美姬啦