- Okay? Can you-- - (Ike Laughing) 好嗎…
- What is that? - Uh-- Wait. 什么聲音?
San Francisco? 三藩市?
But we went there a few times. 我們去過多次了
There’s a lot of pictures. Remember? 照片倒拍了很多
Which picture? Because one time we had a flat tire. 你指哪一張?因為…
Imagine! 萬萬料不到
Maggie Carpenter topless in a public arena. Mmm. Oh, yeah. 卡美姬竟在音樂會穿無上裝
I see it was a very chilly evening. Mm-hmm. 我明白那一晚非常寒冷
What’s really interesting about this, though, 這幅相最奇妙的地方
is that you can’t see that rose tattoo... 是我聽說過你背上紋上玫瑰
- on your back. - (Chuckles) 但在照片上卻看不到
Oh, yeah. 對啊
Ike bet me 50 bucks that you don’t still have it. 艾基跟我賭五十元說你根本沒有
I said, "You’re on, man. 我說:老兄,就跟你賭吧
Maggie loved that thing." 美姬很喜歡那朵紋身玫瑰
And, seriously, I mean, I could use 50 bucks. - Maggie? 跟你坦白說,我很需要那五十元 美姬
Maggie? 美姬
Look, I’m not gonna show you guys anything. 我不會讓你們看的
I am a soon-to-be-married woman. 我就快做新娘了
I would love to give you this. Believe me, I would. 我都想還給你
So just give me the photograph! 把那張照片還給我吧
Just give us a quick gander at that rose, 但先讓我們看看你背上的玫瑰吧
and I’ll gladly turn it over to you. 那我也會很樂意原璧歸趙
Fine. Fine. Okay, fine. 好,好,好哇
Okay? All right? 行了吧?
- Satisfied? - 滿意啦?
Completely. 完全滿意了